Chapter- 51 Rains and Pasta

Ahem Ahem. Hormonal charge coming your way, read at your own risk. All you underage youth, my eyes are on you but I know that's not gonna stop you, so.. 👀 😂

I have always loved mornings. I always felt like I could breathe, really really breathe when I looked at the sun shining and the winds touching my face. I never thought that i would love waking up to someone clutching onto me like a vine. Covering me up like a teddy bear.

I open one eye and peak at him. A soft light from the shaded glass is falling on his face. His long lashes are grazing his cheeks he looks like as if he is modelling for some ad and just pretending to sleep. The hair is tawny gold today.

I try to come out from under his arms. He groans and holds me even more tightly. I try again, for a second nothing happens , then those strong hard arms get under my waist and pick me up. I squeal and flap my hands like a duck. He lets me up in the air just above him. Then with a laugh lets me down on his body. Whole Body. Damn.

" What you doing little monster? " I love his sexy morning voice.

I squeal in joy and clutch to him like an idiot. For minutes I just clutch to him. Probably making him think I am some crazy beast. Oh yes. I am.

Kiyansh Singhania. My best friend loves me. He loves meeeeeee!!! Since he was four, I want to yell it out to the world.

I am a little monkey grappling to him when he laughs and asks me. " What's up with you ? "

" You're a tree" I put my face on his soft white cotton silk or whatever t-shirt he is wearing. And I just smell the scent he's got, that chocolate and woodpines and cinnamon and something of his own scent. And I have officially gone crazy.

"Okay and why is that may I ask you? " he gives me an amused laugh. And touches my neck in such a smooth stroke with his finger that my body gets shaken to the core, covering with goosebumps.

" Um. Because..." I clear my throat. Before I can complete the sentence he turns me up and in a single second he is above me. And i am under him. He is like a fallen angel from the sky and we are in our own cloud. Gold. Silver. Pink.

" Go on. " He smirks. Dipping his head putting his mouth on my neck, teeth biting on my neck. I groan and his tounge slips to my skin licking the spot. I nearly shake and die.

" Umm..." I have forgotten what talking is. Is talking a thing? No, it isn't.

Putting his mouth on me is. Tickling me and then kissing me as if he has literally rocked my entire core is..Smiling at me like his world is depending on me is... Groaning when I bite his lips is...

This time when my hands go inside his t-shirt he doesn't stop me. He is breathing fast. Fast. Fast. I drag the t-shirt over his head and he lets me.

We are both breathing as if no one's ever told us. That's what we were going to find.  Us. Together. Craving. Needing.

The desperation I had felt atleast thousand times before flashes inside my head. I move my hands on his pectorals, his abdomen, those hard muscles forming countless lines. I decide I will count them all. But now. Right now.

" I need you. " I gasp, his hands are just above my breast. He takes a shaky breath. He looks up at me. Desire clear in his eyes.

"Are you sure? " He whispers.

And I lose it.

I kiss him.

My whole body vibrates when his fingers touch a nipple. I look up at him. He's got that look on his face. His primal. Wanting . Needing. Burning eyes.