CHAPTER-29 STOLEN KISS

My phone starts ringing again almost the same second, I cut the call and head over to loo. Stupid, has to call me while I am on the phone.

Finally I head out the washroom and see Ayan standing in a corner, with women around him like bees. I roll my eyes, even in front of a washroom he finds his horde of fans.

He sees me and instantly a look of relief falls on his face. "Where were you?" He says fighting his way out.

The group of women glare at me, as he makes his way out to stop beside me. I put up my hand in defence and yell, "Sorry girls."

Some of them laugh and shake their head. "I was in Narnia by the way." I say to Ayan.

"You little scallywag!" he narrows his eyes at me, takes my arm and starts to drag me away from the door which takes us inside the pub.

"Hey! I want to dance." I try to stomp my foot, but he keeps me dragging away an now we are in the hallway that divides into four section like a plus sign, the straight one takes us downstairs.

"No you are not, your fiancé has threatened to kill me if I even let you step inside that pub."

"What?" I exclaim, "No he didn't."

"I did." It is the voice that I would recognize anywhere in the world. I turn my head to find those brown burning gold eyes poking holes into me. My brain goes a little fuzzy and forgets to be angry with him, instead I stare back, and do not check out at him at all. I do not notice that he is tilting on a wall in a menacingly hot way, I do not notice his hair is messed, the way I like, or the way a casual grey t-shirt and black denim reminds of the painting of Achilles I once saw in an European museum.

He stands straight in a very calm way, his eyes slashing fire inside my stomach. I start to retreat like a coward that I am, two big steps and he hauls me to him. I am unprepared, so I jolt towards him and my chest bumps with his. His eyes change colour, it almost looks black. I put my hand on his stomach, he turns away from me and to my surprise holds his hand out to Ayan, who looks a little disoriented.

"Thank you for taking care of her, I owe you big time." Kiyansh says almost in a friendly way.

Ayan looks surprised but instantly shakes hands with Kiyansh, "You don't need to say thank you she is a really good friend."

I come out of my daze and narrow my gaze and put my hands on my waist, I ask Ayan, "Hey! If I am such a good friend then why don't you tell me what's going on." I turn towards Kiyansh and fume at him, "And how are you here?"

Neither of them answer my question and Kiyansh nods to Ayan. "See you in ten minutes."

Ayan nods back and gives me a guilty look before heading back inside, traitor.

Kiyansh turns to me and takes my hand without looking at me, hauling me towards the left hallway where he was standing before.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

He doesn't answer me and takes me to the farthest door at the end of the hallway, he pushes open the door with one hand and a gust of cool wind touches my hair and face.

Just as I am about to shout at him, he turns me with one swivel and pushes me into a brick wall, his arms bracketing around me like a cage.

His face comes impossibly closer, his eyes incensed, a volcano erupting inside them, his smell engulfs me like a hug.

"I told you not to cut the phone." His voice is so calm that I can hear a thunder erupting inside it.

I am feeling pleasantly challenging at the moment, "I am not your puppet." I enunciate very, very clearly.