Chapter- 42 Harry Potter and Barn

We were just standing there looking towards the big iron gates. The smell of sap coming from the large palm and beak tree was soothing the air but also the smell of woodpines and chocolate was stark in my veins.

He did not come close neither did I go. And it was weird considering your best friend was the only person in the world you could say anything to. But right at this moment, I didn't know what to say to him.

To my relief he broke the silence. " Do you want to go upstairs? "

My stomach shook and jumbled, the feeling of diziness taking over me. What were we supposed to do upstairs. Were we going to sleep? Or...

No.NO.NO.

My stomach instantly turned , and the flash image of his lips on mine burned inside my head. His arms around me. Everything tossed and the wave of shiver passed through me. Even though I loved to kiss him I don't think I would be able to handle any sort of more physical intimacy. The nervousness took upon me and I didn't know I was walking away until Kiyansh's hand took hold of my hand. " Are you okay? " He frowned slightly.

The skin where his fingers touched in my arm burner like an electro magnetic field. And I could not help but feel myself turning red.

" Are you feeling cold. Let's go inside. " His frowned deepend. I wanted to tell him that it was summer. But the truth was I was feeling goosebumps but just for some other reasons.

He took hold of my hands, where my hands felt like marshmallows. And I let him take me through big lanes to the big brown block building which looked like a barn away from the usual big glass styled hotel buildings. " I didn't notice this before. " I said and looked around, it looked like an England styled barn, the turf from the front covered with Lillies, roses and even wildflowers. There were four stairs which led to the black painted wooden door. In total the barn looked like a total British home but the big window glasses which were blurred at the time just beside the door gave it some modern look.

" I knew you were tired. And I thought you would want to be somewhere peaceful. I had it made when you went to England for college" he said somewhat sadly, " and sent me pictures of barns, I thought if you would return to India and would ever want to go England again, I could always drag you here and tell you this was what you can consider your little England. "

All the breath left my body. He was not looking at me but his hand tightened on mine like a vine. It's been so many years since I went to England for college and he stayed here for business. The days are still etched into my mind. How we would skype everyday and how I would miss him when I would see something incredibly beautiful. I always thought of him when I saw something incredibly beautiful. But to think he made a barn just for me. I didn't know what to say, the words clogged my throat and I just tightened my hands on his.

He opened the door and the smell of bamboo wood and timber whistled through the air along with the smell of something sweet, something caramel and...." Chocolate. There's chocolate here!!!" I exclaimed with a childish wave. My stomach instantly grumbled with assent and I was reminded of the fact that I was famished and I just had wine since afternoon.

Kiyansh turned his head towards me, his brown wavy hair fell on his forehead and he gave me brilliant heart shaped smile, his brown eyes twinkling under the soft silver lights, and suddenly he looked like the Kiyansh in childhood who smiled all the time. The Kiyansh which charmed everyone around him. But his smile, his real smile were always reserved for some only. My chest tightened with the realisation he always gave me his real smiles or otherwise he didn't smile at all, showing me that he didn't want to smile, didn't felt like smiling, which was everything for him, showing even an ounce of vulnerability was a lot for him.