Chapter 36

Dedicated to: @kaysheona13 for the lovely/funny comments & for always supporting me :) i love you!!

But a huge thank yall to everyone for all the lovely comments:) & make sure you vote and also comment on this chapter toooo! love youuuu :)

----------------------------------------

"What's up with you tonight?" Lauren asked as they got me ready for the show. "You can't keep still."

I flickered my eyes up to her, watching as she applied gloss to my lips. "I'm fine." I insisted. "I'm excited. I missed performing."

She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Or maybe it's because she has to perform beside fuck-everyone-elses-boyfriend-Madison in a few minutes." Damien piped up.

"And theres that." I sighed.

"Have you spoken to her yet?

"No."

"Why is she still here?" Lauren spoke up. She paused for a moment, hovering the lip gloss just above my lips. "If you hate her, just kick her off the tour. Done."

"It's more complicated than that Laur." I admitted.

"Girl, no it's not. Kick that hoe back to slutville where she belongs." Damien spat. "I literally can't believe she slept with Justin. If i were you i would have tore those ratty extensions-"

I listened to him rant as i held my phone up infront of me, typing out a text to Kezia.

ARIANA - Any luck?

-

After the earlier conversation, she had ran off to try and figure stuff out while i had to work. Something weird was going on and Kezia was determined to get to the bottom of it - as was i.

Meanwhile, i met with Nick and went over the dances, had a quick vocal session with Mama Jan, and then started getting ready for the show with Damien and Lauren.

-

After slipping into my dress, i took one last look at myself in the mirror, pressing my lips together.

I slid my feet into my white wedges, gazing into the mirror for a final second before turning and reaching for my water from the side.

The door to my dressing room burst open. I turned, my eyes locking on Kezia.

"I texted you." I said.

"I have news."

"Okay, what's up?"

I took a sip of my water.

Kezia licked her lips. "So after we talked, i went online and found the number for the doctors you went to. I requested to speak to Dr Jackson - the guy you said you spoke to, right?"

"Right." I nodded. "And?"

"And they said there wasn't one."

I stared at her.

"I know." She nodded. She tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear. "The woman i spoke to said there wasn't a Doctor Jackson that worked there, but there was a nurse called David Jackson and did i mean him."

"He specifically said doctor." I confirmed.

"I know. I hung up and them called again ten minutes later under a different name. I asked if she could give me the results from my recent pregnancy test over the phone and she said that that wasn't possible."

My eyebrows knitted together.

"She said all results have to be collected in person from the surgery."