Chapter 6

I had an amazing time in Canada, for the rest of the week. - And the best thing? Justin stuck to his word. He stuck with Ryan and Chaz, his family and i as we all attended hockey games, toured Stratford, met up with more of his family and did loads of other fun family stuff. It was really fun. And i was happy that he was actually cherishing the time with his family.

But unfortunately, we also had Twist tagged along with us. He grumbled and about everything, wanting nothing more than to drag Justin away to go do other things. For example, every night when Jazzy and Jax got tired and went bed, they would go to the club. Justin made sure to ask me if it was okay to go though first, and he wouldn't leave if he was doing something - so i couldn't really be mad at him.

But it did mean i was left alone in the evenings with his family, and i had to go to bed alone each night pondering what he was up to. In a way i didn't want to know. I didn't trust Twist one bit, he was such a bad influence.

I carried Coco in my arms as i exited the private jet, smiling as i felt the fresh air and sun on my face. Justin touched my arm.

"You okay carrying Coco babe?"

I nodded. "Sure, it's fine."

"Okay." He said, shooting me a smile. He followed Twist down the steps to the floor. I sighed to myself. It kinda felt good to be back - with the tour coming up and everything, i had a lot to be excited about. I couldn't wait to be performing.

I walked down the steps to the floor, heading in the direction of a black Range-Rover which i recognised to be Kenny's.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around, seeing one of the male air-hostess's jogging down the steps to me. I stopped walking.

"Is this yours?" He asked, holding out a lighter.

My cheeks flushed. "No sorry, i don't smoke." I said.

"Oh no, i wasn't sugg-." He licked his lips. "What i meant was, is this your friends?" He corrected. He cracked a small smile.

I giggled a little. "Oh yeah, probably.." I said. I took the lighter from his outstretched hand. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"I don't really see the point." I said, adjusting Coco in my arms. "In smoking i mean. It's like paying for something that could kill you, right?"

He nodded, flashing me his pearly teeth as he let out a small laugh. I heard Alfredo shout me.

"Yo Ri!"

I turned and gave him a little wave. I looked back at the hostess. "I gotta go." I said.

"Sure. Have a great day." He smiled.

I smiled back. "You too."

What a nice guy.

I set Coco on the ground and guided her over to Alfredo's car by her leash. Fredo hugged me.

"What's up Ariel?"

"Hi." I grinned. He bent down to greet Coco. "Cokey baby, this is uncle Fredo." I introduced, bending down too. I giggled as she dived on him, licking his face.

"Damn, hey you little one. I hope that tongue of yours is clean."

"Yeah, i should have probably mentioned she's a licker." I laughed. "But don't worry, she's totally rabies-free."

The car boot slammed shut. I stood back up.

"What were you doing?" Justin asked, holding my hand as i stood back up. I tossed the lighter towards Twist, who caught it in his cupped hands.