Chapter 38

Are any of yall going to the honeymoon tour?! i'm going 4th of June in Manchester. When and where are you guys going?!;)

----------------------------------------------

The door to my tour bus opened, attracting my attention. I glanced up, my eyes landing on Alfredo. I let my eyes lower to his hands, where i saw two paper mcdonalds bags. He held them up, a grin forming on his lips.

"Hungry?" He asked.

I nodded, closing the song book i'd been writing in.

I edged up the seat a little, lifting up the blanket draped across my knees to allow him to sit down beside me. I placed it down, smoothening it on his legs. Fredo slid one of the bags on my lap before pausing and shooting me a smirk.

"Hashtag relationship goals." He said.

I laughed.

It was the day after i kicked Madison off the tour. After travelling all night, we were now in New Jersey, and everyone else had gone ahead into the hotel. I'd stayed behind on the bus, just needing some time to myself for awhile - but i was glad Fredo was here.

"What were you working on?" He asked, nodding at my songbook. "Can i look?"

I swallowed the fry i was eating, nodding my head.

"It's some new stuff. I dunno, theres a lot inside my head."

I passed him the book.

'What goes around comes around, and if it goes up it comes down. know you're mad 'cause I found out. Want you to feel what I feel right now.

Now that it's over, i just wanna break your heart right back, right back. Want you to cry me a river, i just wanna break your heart right back'

I studied Fredo as he read the lyrics.

"It's not very good, it needs alot of work-"

He shook his head, looking up at me. "No, i like it." He said.

We locked eyed for a moment, before a small smile formed on my lips.

He nodded at me, closing the song book and placing it on the table. He knew how i was coping with the whole Justin thing. He was my bestfriend.

I cleared my throat. "Fredo, how did you actually get the test results last night? I thought-"

"That you had to go there in person to collect them? Yeah, you do." He interrupted.

The real test results, which Fredo had given to me the previous night, showed absolutely no abnormalities in my blood. The doctor had written on that my irregular periods could be an inherited thing or could be caused due to my diet or stress from my career. So no worries. There was no concerns over my ability to concieve children like Madison's brother had said.

"So how?"

"I called Pattie last night whilst you were doing the show." He explained, taking a sip of his milkshake.

I stared at him. "What?!"

"She was in Atlanta and so i asked her to go over to the doctors for us."

"Pattie?" I repeated. I put down my burger, suddenly no longer hungry.

Fredo was quiet for a moment. "Yes."

"D-did you tell her everything? What did you say to her? Was Justin there?"

"I emailed her a letter to give to the doctors. She knows everything, yes" He swallowed. "But no... Justin wasn't there, he doesn't know."