Chapter 39

CAN WE GET THIS CHAPTER TO 100 VOTES??????? I LOVE YOU ALL.

Rosie x

----------------------------------------

(ARIANA'S POV)

The doors to the lift opened and i glanced up, my eyes landing on Cody's smiling face.

"Hello." He greeted.

I laughed. "Oh hi."

"I was just coming to find you."

"I was just having school with Jenny." I smiled. I stepped out of the lift. "What's up?"

"Can i talk to you?"

I glanced behind me at Max, who had followed me out of the lift.

"I'll be over there." He said, pointing to where Tony - Cody's bodyguard - was chilling on the hotel sofas. "Don't be long though, we need to leave for rehearsals soon. Kay?"

"Kay." I smiled. I waggled my fingers at him as he walked away.

I turned to face Cody.

"I was thinking we should go for a walk."

"A walk? Right now?"

"Yeah." He smiled. He glanced over his shoulder at our two bodyguards who were now very distracted with the buffet table across the reception.

"Without Max and Tony?"

"Yeah come on, it'll be fun." He mischievously grinned. "I know this awesome place we can get ice cream just down-"

"Cody, i can't. I have rehearsals soon."

"So?" He shrugged, laughing at me a little.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Jeez Ri, do you ever do anything against the rules?"

"Way to often." I laughed. "Cody, i cant."

He slowly took a few steps backwards towards the door. "Pleeaasseeeee. We wont be long, i promise."

I glanced over my shoulder at Max, who was troffing through a large slab of chocolate cake, his back turned to us. I cracked a smile, before fixating my eyes back on Cody.

"When i get my ass kicked after this, you're coming down with me." I declared, stepping forward.

"Yesss!" Cody quietly cheered.

I snook through the hotel doors with him.

-

I added the final spoonful of creamy ice cream to my mouth. "Mmm, this is so good, Codes." I sighed.

"I told you. They make it from scratch, right here in New York. It's the best."

"So i see." I laughed.

I reached across the bench we were on and placed my container and the little spoon in the trash before returning back to face him.

He chuckled, reaching out his hand and wiping a piece of ice cream away from my mouth.

"Scooter brought Justin and i here once. Like last year, just after i got signed. It's pretty good ice cream, i say."

I smiled at him. "I'd have to agree."

Cody opened his mouth to say something else, but then he closed it, shaking his head slightly. He got up and placed his rubbish in the trash.

"What is it?" I asked, watching him.