Chapter 28

- (JUSTINS POV) -

I angrily hung up the phone, gripping it tightly in my fist as a loud growl escaped my mouth.

"I'm done." I repeated to my myself. I kicked out at the coffee table with my foot. "I'm fucking done, i'm done." I declared, violently kicking it more times.

My phone began ringing again in my fist, causing me to grit my teeth and shove it infront of my eyes again.

The caller ID read 'Scooter'.

"Shit." I mumbled.

He didn't even know where i was. Well, he probably did now because i'd seen Allison and everyone and they'd probably called him or some shit. But i'd flown over there in secret.

I'd gotten up at about 6AM that morning, quickly throwing my stuff back into my suitcase and taking a shower. I'd tossed some clothes on and a pair of sunglasses, then caught a taxi to the airport.

The next thing i know, i'm in Houston without even Kenny knowing...

After going to the hotel i knew the tour crew were staying at, i found Ri not even there.

"What do you mean she's not fucking here?!" I'd yelled at Alfredo. He chewed on the inside of his lip.

"She's in Atlanta, man."

"W-what the hell is she doing there?!"

Fredo had shifted slightly, gently raising his shoulders. "Truthfully, i don't even know." He's said.

And then i had Ri's Mom and Allison come out to me, followed by Nick (Demoura) and then Mama Jan. They all tried to reassure me and shit but i was het up and upset.

I'd dropped a full day of fricken promotion and risked my ass to fly out there, only to find she was gone and nobody would tell me why.

They all claimed they didn't know or gave me some shitty speech about how she'd be back the following day but i wasn't having it.

I angrily stormed out of the hotel, hitching a cab to take me across town.

After making him drive me around for a little while so i could cool off, i tossed the guy some cash and got out outside an expensive-looking hotel.

There, i'd got myself a room and remained in it for about 2 hours, ignoring endless phone calls & texts from practically everyone. I lay flat on the couch, helped myself to beer after beer from the cold hotel fridge.

My Mom would have murdered me if she'd have known, but i was even ignoring her calls.

But then Ri called.

I stared at her caller ID, a sneaky picture of her i'd taken whilst on the surprise vacation to the Bahamas.

I watched it vibrate on the coffee table before taking a deep breath and picking it up.

It didn't go well.

-

I stared down at the picture of Scooter, grating my teeth together for a moment. I hovered my thumb over the green button before going ahead and hitting it. I thrust the it against my left ear, sighing to myself.

"What do you want Scooter?" I asked.

"A fricken explanation."

I sighed. Here we go.

"What the hell are you doing in Houston, Justin?!"

"Hmm," I sarcastically thought aloud. I stroked my cheek in mock thought. "Maybe attempting to save my crappy relationship with your secretive, lying-ass niece." I said.