Chapter 43

Please read the AUTHORS NOTE at the end of this chapter! Thank you babes!

- Rosie

-------------------------------

I had a ton of extra guests at the show that night, which was pretty nice. There was my Nonna, Pa & Sophie (since we were in Colorado), my uncle Adam (who had flown in), and also Pattie.

"I believe these are for you." Max smirked, walking into my dressing room after the show. "Someone left them just outside the door."

I turned around, my eyes widening as i noticed the bouquet of flowers in his hands.

I walked over in my dressing gown, my finger gently touching the large lilac in the centre. Max raised an eyebrow at me.

I took out the card, which had been sitting in a little holder amongst the flowers.

' you did great tonight - Justin '

I blushed slightly. He must come to the show too.

I glanced back up at Max, clearing my throat.

"From Scooter." I lied. "Apologising for not being here in our hometown."

Mac smirked. "Right."

-

I lay back in my old bed at my Nonna and Pa's house, re-thinking about the days events.

I covering my face with my hands, a muffled groan emitted from my lips.

"Get a grip Ariana!" I cursed myself.

I knew i shouldn't have had sex with him.

It overrode everything i had vowed after we broke up a few months previous. He had cheated on me. And that fact still hadn't changed.

He had done the one thing i had always deemed 'unforgivable'. Yeah, he was drunk at the time, but in my heart that didn't excuse his actions. He had still slept with another woman, made love to someone that wasn't me.

And i had spent every moment since that day trying to get over it and move on... yet that day i let myself go way too far.

I lifted a finger and brushed it against my lips, remembering the way i had felt when he was kissing me. My skin still felt tingly from his touch.

I hated myself for the way he could still do that to me after everything.

There just really seemed to be something that always drew me back to him, no matter how much i tried to stop it.

I sighed, sitting up again and fixing my gaze out of the window.

My phone buzzed beside me on the bed. I picked it up, chewing on the inside of my lip as i read the message.

CODY - We need to talk.

-

Pattie had organised dinner at a fancy restaurant the following day, for us, my family, Fredo, Max and Sophie.

I walked in late with Alfredo, smoothening down my skirt as we looked around for our party.

Fredo and i had got way-laid in traffic, after having a sneaky stop off at starbucks along the way.

I paused slightly, my eyes locking on a brown-haired figure sat opposite Pattie at the table.

"Guys!" She greeted, excitedly waving us over. "Come join, we're just about to order."

I forced a grin pulling on Fredo's arm as we walked over to their table. "I'm so sorry we're late there was so much traffic." I excused. Pattie stood up and gave us hugs.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry! Take a seat guys!"

I let my eyes linger on Justin for a moment before smiling again at Pattie and walking over to sit beside Sophie further down the table.

"Thank you for joining us." My Mom commented, raising one eyebrow.

"Sarcasm isn't healthy for old people, Mom." I joked. She swatted at me with her menu.

"Hey! Enough of the 'old' missy."

I laughed, glancing down the table at my Pa, who was chuckling at me. My eyes twitched, landing on Justin beside him. He was staring at me, his eyes cool and intriguing.

I cleared my throat.

"Erm, could you order me the salad?" I spoke up to my Mom. "I'm just gonna go take a waz."

"I love how lady-like you are." She commented.

"Again with the sarcasm, Grandma." I grinned, before standing up from the table and heading in the direction of the restroom.

I pushed open the door, scanning the different rooms for the ladies.

I heard the door open and then shut behind me, but i continued, wandering into the girls bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror as i walked in, and then i jumped, spinning around.

Justin walked in behind me, pressing the door shut with his back.

"Justin what are-"

He cut my off when he gripped my waist, pulling my body into his. Then he kissed me.

I let it happen for a few seconds, losing it again, before i gently pushed back on his chest and turned my head. "Justin."

"What?" He murmured, breathless.

"I-... I can't do this..."

"Ri-"

"No." I whispered, shaking my head as i tried to leave. But Justin kept hold of me, his hands massaging my sides.

"Ri talk to me."

"I can't let this happen. I cant have my heart broken again." I gulped.

Justin swallowed. "Okay listen to me, Ri. I love you..." He said, nudging my face with his. I opened my eyes. "What i did was bad - i know that. I messed up big time babe, i cheated. But i'll own up to that. And i'll make a promise to you from the bottom of my heart, on my own mothers life, that i will never, ever do anything like it again in my existence. Do you hear me?"

I pressed my lips tight together, not looking at him.

"Ri look at me." He whispered, brushing my hair back.

I obeyed, slowly lifting my eyes. We looked at each other for a moment, the sound of our shallow breaths being the only noise in that restroom.

Man was i crazy about that boy...

I cupped his face, catching him by slight surprise as i kissed him passionately on the lips.

Seemingly no matter what he did, i was always drawn back to him.

*****

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Guys!! I know this is a much smaller chapter than usual but i felt that was the appropriate place to end it.

But don't worry, another chapter is coming soon & it will be much longer!

Please VOTE & COMMENT !

Also!

IMPORTANT STUFF:

This book is actually coming to a close rather soon... and i am unsure of what you guys are going to think about this.

I have some other books i'd like to concentrate on for a little while, but i was wondering would you like me to write a 3rd (and final) book of this series?

Please let me know.

- Rosie xxx