Chapter 29

(AUTHORS NOTE)

I'm not updating again until this chapter gets 120 votes so yall better tap that vote button!

Love Rosie :) xxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"1, 2, 3!!!!" We chanted simultaneously before downing the strong clear liquid from our shot glasses.

"Ayyyyeee." I laughed, setting the glass down on the table. I leaned back against the booth seat, a smile on my lips as Harry nudged my arm.

"So Biebs, what the hell brings you to Texas?"

I wafted my hand. "Ahh man, you don't even wanna hear about it."

They 'Oohhh'ed.

"Come on dude, share your problems." Harry grinned. He patted my back.

"Is it the lady?" One of them guessed.

"Yeah." I admitted. I stared down at the shot glasses, touching one with my thumb and forefinger. "Yeah it is."

"Aren't you with that Braun girl?"

I shrugged.

"That red-headed chick?" "Bro, she's hot as fuckkkkk." "Dude you're lucky." They grinned.

I cracked a smile but it quickly faded. "Man, i don't even know if we're still together.. It's a long story.. i don't know."

Harry ruffled my hair. "Oh damn, i'm sorry bro."

I chuckled. "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm good."

One of the guys patted me on the back, another gesturing for the waiter to bring over more drinks.

"I mean, its not like you ain't got the pick of the bunch though, bro." One of them spoke up. "You're Justin fucking Bieber. They be throwing themselves at you, right?"

I cracked a smile. "All the time."

"AYEEEE." They jeered. Hary noogied my head, making me laugh.

I fixed my hair, a smile on my lips. "I dunno, she was kina special."

"Bro nahhhh, we don't need to hear your shit."

I laughed.

The server placed a second shot down infront of me, frowning slightly at my face.

I grinned as he walked away. "How are y'all even served?"

"That is a good question actually." Harry laughed. He proudly pointed down at one of the lads. "Benji-boy over there got us all fake ID's."

"How?" I frowned.

"Let's just say he got cozy with the office woman in the ID department one time..."

I laughed. "Woaahhh bro, no way. How old was she?!"

"30... Give or take a few." Benji grinned.

We all jeered.

"Bro that's hype." I laughed, shaking my head at him.

One of the lads thumped me on the arm. "Yo, hottie at 5 o'clock lads." He grinned.

I turned my head, as did all the other guys.

"Which one?" "Where?"

"There." He pointed.

I followed the direction of his finger to a group of girls looking slighty older then us. They were all dancing, wearing short dresses and those crazy heels girls always do. One of them was staring over at us, swaying her hips as she sipped on a pink cocktail in a clear glass.