Chapter 2

We walked across the parking lot silence. I could feel tension in the air.

I cleared my throat. "So um-, you were saying?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"About your family. Canada?"

Justin pushed his hands into his jean pockets and relaxed. "Oh right, yeah. They're so excited to meet you. Apparently Jazzy won't stop talking about it."

I cracked a smile. "Bless her, i wish i had a little sister."

"Oh you'll have one." He chuckled. I pushed my arm through his so we were linked. I leaned into him. "She'll love you."

"I hope so."

"She will, i promise." He assured. "They all will."

We walked through the door of the doctors and was immediately met by a number of other patients, staring at us.

Justin ignored them and carried on walking us in the direction of the reception desk. He moved his arm so it was around my back.

"Name please?" The receptionist said without looking up from her computer.

"Ariana Braun."

Her eyes flickered up to us. She first looked at me, then at Justin. Her eyebrows raised. "Oh."

"We have an appointment." Justin informed her. She glanced at him and then at me. Justin raised an eyebrow.

She quickly looked down and clicked something on her computer. "Uh- you can go straight through." She said. "Room 8."

"Thanks." Justin and i stated at the same time. He smiled at me and pecked my lips, then we turned and started walking in the direction she pointed.

It felt like the entire room was watching us, which they most probably were. I guess it's not everyday you see Justin Bieber and Ariana Braun in your local doctors surgery.

"Hey guys, take a seat." The doctor greeted. She warmly shook both of our hands. "How are you?"

We both sat down on the chairs opposite her.

"We're good." Justin smiled.

"Awesome. So you're-, i understand you're here for the contraceptive injection today? That right?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay, that's fine. Have you guys been introduced to any other forms of contraception? Or is this the only one you've discussed?"

"We um-, we figured this is the best option for us. Like we have super busy schedules and stuff so remembering to take pills along and you'know.. This just seems the most reliable option for us." I explained. I rested both of my hands in my lap.

She smiled at us. "Yeah, i can totally understand that. Good job. But you're definitely happy with this method of contraception?"

"Yeah." I said. I looked at Justin who nodded in agreement.

"And his is like 100% right?" He asked.

"About 99."

"So theres still a chance Ariana could get pregnant?"

"Yes, but it's extremely small. Especially combined with her irregular periods. I'd say it's near impossible for that to happen Mr Bieber."

Justin swallowed and nodded. He looked at me as i smiled at him. The doctor turned around to start preparing the needle and stuff. I squeezed Justin's hand nervously.

"Babe?" He murmured.

"Mmm?"

"It's okay, it won't hurt."