Chapter 5

DEDICATED TO emeliliz for being an awesome reader and being so eager for this chapter! Enjoy my Rinies! (see bottom authors note) see sidebar for Coco!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- THE NEXT DAY - 

I let my eyes fall across the cool collage of designs across the wall of the tattoo parlour. From small simple hearts, to incredibly intricate sleeves, to full back tattoo's - they were all incredibly beautiful and meaningful.

Although i wasn't a huge fan of needles, tattoo's had always really interested me. I wanted one, and i knew i was old enough, but i wanted it to be meaningful, and special. I didn't just want some random design i would probably regret later in life.

"So i was thinking of getting the Canadian leaf on my arm." Ryan said to Jeremy, who was currently being tatted. "Or maybe a hockey stick and puck? I'm not really sure yet."

"I think you should get my name." I said, kicking my shoes off. I rested my legs over his.

"Hmm, how about no?"

"Why?"

"Because that's just weird." He playfully frowned. He put his arms over my legs. "Why would i want your annoying little name permanently inked on my body?"

"Hey!" I tried to kick him, but he caught my foot and started to tickle it. I wriggled around, trying not to laugh.

"Where the hell are your shoes?!"

"They're here!" I grinned, hitting him with one to make him stom tickling me. Justin, who was laid on his stomach on a recliner seat also getting a tattoo done, lifted up his head. He shook his head in amusement.

"What on earth are you guys doing?"

"We- RYAN STOP!" I squealed. Ryan was now tickling my stomach, causing me to squirm about even more. I frantically hit him with the shoe, causing myself to almost fall off of the chair. Ryan caught me, pulling me back onto the chair.

"That was your fault!" I laughed loudly and so did Ryan, Jeremy and Justin. The tattooist's both raised their eyebrows at us.

"Damn your friends are hyper." One of them remarked.

Jeremy laughed fondly. "They sure are."

"It's all Ri." Justin grinned.

"Hey! Watch it Bieber."

Then his phone started to ring in his pocket. He flashed me a grin and stretched his hand down to answer it.

"Swaggy!" He greeted the caller. Everyone laughed at his maturity. His face softened. "Bro! Hey man, how's it going?"

I picked up a pen and demanded Ryan give me his arm. He rolled his eyes playfully but let me ink my name onto his forearm in black swirly writing. He shook his head in amusement as i did so.

I listened to Justin talk.

"Well im just getting my tatt done right now but we'll be leaving real soon, probably back to my dads place? Yeah, okay man. I'll text you?.. Okay i'll see you there soon. Later bro."

I added a little heart on Ryans name underneath my name then looked up at Justin as he slid the phone back into his pocket. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who was it?"

"Twist."

"He died?" I said in hope.

"What?"