Chapter 30

(AUTHORS NOTE)

This chapter was slightly rushed due to the speedy 120 votes y'all got on the last chapter! Enjoy. I love you!

---------------------------------------------

(ARIANAS POV)

I tossed and turned for most of that night, wondering how on earth i was supposed to sleep with any of this going on.

Everything was running through my head, exhausting me yet making sleep impossible. I lay there dwelling on everything. The thought of Justin being so mad and upset with me made me want to cry.

I rubbed my hot forehead, turning onto one side. I focused on my phone on the bedside table, staring at the black screen.

After i moment i picked it up, unlocking it and finding Justin's number from my list of contacts.

I paused, my finger hovering over the screen before i went ahead and tapped it.

It rung off straight away, causing me to eyeroll and pull it away from my ear.

I tried it again but got the same result - just an immediate beeping noise before it cut off.

I sighed, tapping on the twitter app instead. I hovered my finger over the screen before typing out a message for my fans.

@missarianabraun: sorry i've been quiet on twitter lately. i love you guys so much. ready for Houston night two tomorrow? xxxxxxxx

My mentions instantly blew up and i stayed online for a few minutes to retweet and reply to some of my fans.

My phone then vibrated, lighting up with someones caller ID. I squinted at the screen for a moment then slightly smiled, pressing accept and lifting the phone to my ear.

"What are you doing up at this time Ri?" Ryan Butler's voice greeted.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I'm studying what bout you?"

"At 1AM?"

Ryan laughed. "I like to ask the teachers for extra homework and stay up all night doing it for extra credit."

"Now i know you're lying." I smiled.

He laughed. "Why are you awake?"

"Just tossing and turning i guess." I shrugged.

"Really? Cos Fredo called me earlier."

"Oh." I sighed. "What'd he tell you?"

"That you and Justin are fighting again."

I fingered the edge of the duvet. "Yeah.."

"Do you guys ever even get along anymore?"

"I'm begining to wonder the same thing.. It was so much easier when we were all just friends." I admitted.

I head Ryan sigh, and then there was a moment or two of silence.

"Are you okay Ri?"

"Yeah, i'm fine." I nodded. I rubbed my flustered cheek. "Can we talk about something else for awhile?"

"Alright, sure." He said. "How's the tour going?"

"Good, i think. We're at Houston again tomorrow night and then we head to Memphis and then Louisville without even a break."

"Jeez. But what about Toronto?"

"Thats in two weeks." I smiled. "I've reserved y'all tickets and VIP passes."