Chapter 31

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Hello guys I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. I FINALLY UPDATED  & IM SUPERRR SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! (truly i am, i tried my best).

Just a quick note to say enjoy the chapter and pretty please read the authors note at the bottom!

Thnx lovessss :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I glanced into the empty kitchen area before stepping through the living room towards the bedroom.

I lightly tapped on the partially-open door.

"Hey, Madison?"

I took a step in.

A scream escaped my lips.

-

Everything seemed to stop for a moment, my heart skipping a beat as i processed the image infront of me. I felt dizzy, like all the air had suddenly been sucked out of the room.

I squeezed my eyes tight shut, hoping to God that i'd seen wrong.

I'd found Justin..

There he was... infront of me in Madison's bed. 

I probably wouldn't have cared. I'd have actually been over the moon to have found him, if only it wasn't for the other girl laid next to him.

Madison.

They were laid there together under the covers, just beginning to stirr from their slumber. Justin's muscular arm was around Madison, her head resting in the cozy crook between his chest and shoulder.

I felt my heart break, shattering into thousands of sharp pieces inside my rib. I pressed my hand on my chest. And then my fears were confirmed when i noticed their clothes strewn all across the carpet - a pink laced thong and Justin's boxers amongst them

My eyes filled with tears.

"Ri?" Justin mumbled. He groggily tried to lift his neck.

I stood frozen still by the door, struggling to even think or breathe.

Justin forced open his eyes. He squinted as he adjusted to the brightness of the room before tiredly glancing down at Madison.

He rubbed his right eye. "Babe?"

I watched in silence, tears streaming down my face as he looked confused.

Justin narrowed his eyes before slowly lifting his head to stare at me.

His eyebrows rose. "Shit." He said.

-

I ran out of the room, my heart pounding beneath my chest as i heard Justin yell my name. I kept going.

I ran through the living room, stumbling over my own feet as i headed towards the door. I burst out of it and into the hallway, stopping for a moment. I tugged on the roots of my hair, frantically looking for somewhere to go.

I just had to get away.

My eyes locked on Kezia emerging from the elevator. She waved at me, beginning to walk down the corridor towards me.

I ran at her.

"Hey Ri!" She waved. "Did you speak to Madison?! You're Mom just gave me the key for your room so i thought we-"

She stopped short.

"Ri?!"

 I sobbed. "I have to get out of here."