Healing departures: 22

Farley quickly conjured his healing water and saved Jaden.

"Thank you." Elizabeth said hugging him.

He still had his tail and was awkwardly laying on the floor.

"Farley you have no idea how much I love you for this." Laurie said hugging him.

"I'm glad I could help. Just wish I wasn't swimming just before you summoned me." Farley said looking at his tail.

"Can't you turn back?" Laurie asked.

"Trust me you don't want him too, unless you want to see the loch ness monster." Shawn said laughing.

"Oh..." Laurie said backing up.

"This is all very beautiful and I'm glad the Blooms are okay. But the zombies are not going back to normal." Mr Macharia said looking out his window, the zombies were returning one by one like ants to a picnic.

"Actually Farley should be able to help with that too." Shawn said.

"I should?"

"Yeah, according to the shadow people they were poisoned, your healing water should be able to reverse the effects." Shawn said folding his arms.

*******
Shawn was correct in assuming Farley could heal the zombies, once he got some privacy he returned to his human form borrowed Elijah's clothes then with Amethius and Empress' help they healed everyone, none of them retained any memory of what happened thanks to Ramses.

Laurie wished away their memories of what happened.

They spent the entire night healing everyone and cleaning up their house.

Farley spent the night with the Macharias along with Amethius and Empress. 

Shawn spent the night at Laurie's house.

********

The next morning Ramses had a favour to ask Laurie.

"Of course. Just one question, why did she put this on you? Did you know Shawn's father or something?"

"I-"

"Wait don't tell me, just incase this doesn't work I don't wanna tell him and accidentally kill you."

"It should work, theres no room for a loop hole or any chance it'll attach to someone else seeing as how the queen would have to do that herself."

"Alright I wish Artemis's Snake trap would come off your arm and disappear." Laurie said.

They both stared at the snake trap, it didn't budge.

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough or maybe I'm out of wishes."

"No, now that the curse is broken you just have to rub the lamp to renew your three wishes. I'm not sure, but it's possible she somehow protected this thing from outside magic." Ramses said.

**knock knock**

"Laurie can I talk to you?" Shawn asked from behind her door.

"I'm gonna go wash my face." Ramses said then went to the bathroom.

"Come in."

"Hey, good morning." Shawn said.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm all patched up, my brother's a miracle worker remember."

"Right." Laurie replied, she couldn't look him in the eye and he couldn't stop looking all around her.