Depths: 15

"Are you refusing to provide us safe passage back home?" Aaliyah asked.

"I'm saying I don't like your tone, sweetheart. So fix it." the Queen replied.

"I'm agreeing with her, you can't keep us here, who are you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I am the goddess of the sea, who are you?"

"A mother, that doesn't remember giving her daughter permission to serve you in any capacity."

"Unfortunately you were on the verge of dying when the decisions were being made, sweetie." The Queen quipped.

"She's right, she just saved you, all 4 of you." Laurie replied.

"And we appreciate that, but we're not letting you stay here." Gerald replied.

"You don't have a choice in the matter, your daughter owes me, not only that please keep in mind that I have no problem returning my snake trap and this time unfortunately you would die immediately."

"That won't be necessary, I'll do it, I will become a Relic Hunter."

"You will have to stay here to train, then return to the surface world." Farley said.

"How long is the training?" Gerald asked.

"Two years." Shawn replied.

"Absolutely not." Elizabeth said.

"Amethius, all four of them." The Queen said, Amethius immediately trapped Laurie's parents and the twins in two separate chambers.

"The deal is off if you hurt them." Laurie said.

"The deal is off if you do not keep your word, I am going to return them to the surface as a courtesy." The Queen replied.

"Say your goodbyes, darling." The Queen added.

"Laurie you can't do this! The Hive is real!" Aaliyah said.

"Don't worry about me, I'll come back. Don't spend any of your time sulking around, enjoy high school for the both of us and kick Meredith's ass at something for me."

"Laurie don't you dare give me a goodbye speech, this is not happening, I will come back with, the navy, the army, home land security if I have to." Elizabeth said.

"Guys please make sure Jaden knows I'm alright, I love you both."

Her parents refused to say goodbye, her mother started to cry when they realized they were being moved against their will.

*******

It kinda sunk in when she saw a genie actually appear from a lamp, that there were crazy things out there, it sunk in a little bit more when she was fully enlightened on what she was and where she came from, but it fully sunk in when she realized, her life was about to be changed forever.

She had no idea how she was gonna escape the queen, she had no intention of staying and giving up her high school experience for some kind of military one.

She initially thought Shawn would be able to help her escape, but she was starting to think he wouldn't be able to.

She was escorted by one of the Queen's guards to her room, it was nice, kinda old school, like ancient, but she imagined it was better than an actual prison cell, but she made no mistake of thinking it wasn't a prison simply because it did not look like one.

A few hours after she got settled in, she was pacing around wondering what was going to happen and if she'd be allowed to see Ramses, she couldn't bare the thought of him being trapped in the lamp for too long.