Locked inside

"I..you...apply it over your...umm..it will ease the pain", Kongpob extends the ointment to the actor avoiding to look at the blantant display of naked torso. He has left the office when the two devils forgot his presence indulging in lip lock. Not that he was jealous or anything but Kongpob has no interest in watching a live porno.

Only after making sure that the evil witch had gone, he dared to come in. He had noticed the wet patch on actor's shirt earlier and understood that some coffee had splashed on him. Now even if Kongpob hates the guts of later, he is not petty. He can not let the other suffer in pain when he knows how's sensitive other's skin is.

...like you care about my pain.. shrugging off the passing thought the actor waves his hand, " No need, I'll just put some ice".

Arthit dismissed the other without further delay and pointed to the floor," Get it cleaned right now"

Pushing the door leading to his rest room, Arthit heads to the minifridge resting in the corner and took out a bottle pressing it against his tender skin where a burning sensation has started.

" why you have to be such a dick???", Kongpob fumed and stride to the rest room banging it shut behind him.

Arthit lifts his gaze at the thud noise and saw an angry Kongpob in his rest room, the ointment clutched tightly in  between his palms. He looks beyond his PA and rushes to the closed door.

"Nonono!!!! Fuckfuckfuck!!!! dammittt!!!", Arthit banged his head against the locked door in despair. Whirling he pinned the other with his rage burning eyes," are you insane??? Is this your way to get back at me for earlier?? Getting stuck in a room with your boss??? I must say you are turning more and more pathetic Mr. Suthalik"

Kongpob can not believe his ears. He jabs his finger at his boss,"First of all, have you seriously lost it??? Do you even realise what are you insinuating by that??? second, what the fuck are you talking about?? and the last thing, do whatever you want with it" ,
Kongpob tosses the ointment at the angry bull.

Shoving aside his boss not caring about the tag anymore, Kongpob turns the knob and pulls the handle once, twice, thrice. He pulls at the door level with full force as a last attempt and then the lever is coming off in his hand.

"Great!!! It just keeps getting better and better"

Arthit quipped from somewhere behind him and the sarcasm was not lost on kongpob. He closed his eyes in sheer embarrasment as well as to keep himself from cursing at his boss. Only now he grasped the reason behind other's outburst. The door has autolocked itself and can only be open from outside. But he had not done it purposely and Arthit has no right to falsely accuse him, boss or not.

" It slipped of my mind that -

" ahhh!!! Here comes the famous excuse. Tell me Mr. PA, do you always get away with it???", Arthit propped  against the arms of sofa set, crossing his arms, eyebrow tilts up in a curve mocking him.

" I am not making excuses and may be you have forgot but I. DON'T. LIE. It is your domain", Kongpob growled. His cheeks are flushed  from shame or anger he had no idea, eyes spitting fire with such an intensity that it is really amazing that his evil boss has not burnt in it.

" Oh really??? Then how about I refresh your memory???", Arthit stalked to the young man like a predator. Kongpob steps back only for his back to hit the door.

Arthit cages the other against the door and meets the onyx eyes he once loved with all his heart. But now they just fuelled his ire and wrath. His voice grave and deadly, eyes full of loath," you were saying???"

Kongpob just defiantly stared in the black eyes," Lying is your tool not mine. So just stop with your bullshitt"

A blind fury shadowed the actor, his face darkens as the rage fills his vein. Things transpired years ago played in his mind and the need to break his PA intensifies. Each tears spilled from his parents eyes, each hateful words hurled at them...everything.

Arthit grabs the other by his neck, keeping it in position and leans in. Realising the intention of other, Kongpob steps to move away only to get pinned by his boss entire frame not leaving an inch of space to pass the air. He attempts to shifts his face sideways but couldn't. Bile rises to his throat as he feels other's breath and he squeezes his eyes shut tightening his lips in a thin line.

Thump!
Thump!
Thump!

Kongpob opened his eyes when nothing happened and meet the other set roaming all over his face carelessly, even the hold on him has loosened. This time it was Arthit who was taken away by the sudden shove of his PA.

"Don't. Don't make me hate you more."

Arthit laughed, a devoid of emotion, humourless laugh echoed in the room. His eyes zeroes on Kongpob who is looking at him with revulsion,
" why??? You didn't like me touching you??? Only Alec has the right?? Huh??"

" I don't want to hear his name", Kongpob grind his molars so hard he us afraid they didn't broke.

"Oooh!!! So protective hah?? Why?? He is that good in bed???", Arthit provoked.

" P'ARTHIT!!!!!!"

Kongpob screamed in horror at the abhorrent words other has thrown at him. It is the first time in 2 long years that the name has touched his tongue. He looks at the other in disbelief, not confident if he is the same P'Arthit he had grown up with.

Like a jolt of electricity has lighted,  the black cloud of wrath covering Arthit's conscience clears off and realisation dawned on him. He opens his mouth to ask for apology but his words evaporates hearing the other.

" You disgust me. Alec or not I will never let you touch me. Don't you ever try something like that in future or you won't like the consequences"

The threat angers Arthit once again but instead of lashing out his inner demons, he gives a sardonic smile to his assistant, walking backwards to the sofa plopping on it," Really??? Fine by me. I won't touch even a single hair on your head without your permission. It would be you, Mr. PA, who would come and beg me.  I am going to ruin you Mr. Kongpob Suthalik, this time for real for ever. Just wait and watch"

**********