SEQUEL PREVIEW

"Skip that part out, if anybody wishes for their heads to be cut off I ought for you to speak up now!" His voice roared through the church and my cheeks flushed a crimson red in embarrassment. I don't see all the need to do that now. Nobody would even dare to stop the proceeding of the window.

"Vincent please stay still, you're creating a scene," I said through clenched teeth, I saw Mason smiling by his actions. Laura on the other hand scoffs at him for his foolish behavior rolling her eyes. Venice was looking around nervously and I ponder why.

"Since nobody-" The priest was cut short by someone's voice and everyone had to look at the person who had dared to stop it. "I object to this marriage!" The person that I saw standing at the church doors brought tears to my eyes.

"Vince" I whispered. "Mom!" He cried running up the aisle.

I ran down to meet him at the bottom of the stairs embracing him in a hug. "Baby who brought you here?" I asked pulling away. "Grandad did," he moves aside and pointed in the direction at the door. There stood an elder man that looked to be in his fifties he had dark brown hair and brown eyes, he had a lean body looking fit for his age.

"Giovanni" I heard Vincent breathed from behind me, everyone was staring at the man furious on who he was. "Who are you?" I know I just heard Vince called him grandad but I had to know for myself.

"I'm your father-child Giovanni Denzel" he smiles from ear to ear walking forward. "I wish to walk my daughter down the aisle" he outstretched his hand for me to take everyone waited impatiently for my response.