THREATS AND HOT CHOCOLATE

Taking a sip of my hot chocolate, Tina met my gaze. "What was so important that made me not going to work did he-" "No the bastard didn't do that but the asshole threatened me!" I rest the cup on the bedside table taking my bandaged foot out from under the blanket.

"Oh My God! How did that happened" she rested her bag on the ground and quickly made her way over to my side. "I stepped on a glass, the asshole bandaged it" I rolled my eyes looking at Tina's expression. "Is he here?" I shrugged not knowing, I haven't left this room nor did I even shower.

"I'm getting married" I blurted out. "That's unbelievable, so soon I thought that I had to wait a whole year but waiting exactly three weeks was worth it" Tina kept on rambling she has totally lost it about Vincent, and I had enough of her trash talk the pillow came in contact with her head causing her falling to the floor with a loud thud. "Ouch, you moron" she cried from throwing it back that went far away to the other side of the room.

"You're not getting it, are you? I and that bastard we're getting married, but something different like a deal a contract he gets whatever he wants and I get my freedom with whatever I desire but I don't want Vincent pity to keep me up and running so that's what I won't take from him his pity money" she let out an exasperated sigh hugging me from the side.

"I'll be with you every step of the way beautiful and I'm glad to know that I'll be your bridesmaid" I chuckled and nodded in agreement at her she's the best friend I always wanted to have when she came to know about the slap she tried to burn the house down but I stopped her before her hands could even rest on a matchbox.

"When did I ever let those words out my mouth about you being my bridesmaid?" she chuckled when I asked her about this priceless wedding.

"How's Tiana holding up?" Tiana, Tina's twin sister shiny chestnut hair, her dimples, her beautiful green eyes. Her strong, athletic not much like Tina she was the badass bleached hair not sporty at all, thinking about this made me crack a smile I'm probably looking like a crack head right now.

"Yeah she's good, I guess" laughter filled the room as we both smiled looking in the ceiling and all could be heard was our stilled breathing. Deep down I know Tina hated her sister for what she had done to her in the past, I would've too. 

You see this wasn't the first time Tina had been cheated on with that bastard this was the second time that we could actually say but who knows how many times that trash of an ex-fiance did cheat on her. And you guessed right who he cheated on her with his sister, come on for fuck sakes they look identical, yes but Tina had bleach blond hair.

"Did you give back that jacket to Mason?" She nodded to some extent but I might let the cat out the bag, she was somewhat thinking about what took place, by means that something happened between the two her cheeks flushing a multi-layered ruby. She cocked her head to the side and filtered through her memories. In deep thought, she's recalling what happened between her and Mason. Soon she had to leave I realize it was the reality I mentioned that guy from the other night she seemed calm and composed I'm happy the sadness in her eyes are fading.

And one time over I'm lonesome in the house, I didn't make use of to it I declare straight it prepared troublesome memories flood my mind and the thought about missing in the shadow and alone makes every object in the room mold in the shadow of a person.  The rain was pouring, the trees blowing twigs floating, and diminishing is all that could be heard.  Vincent came back home an hour early all wrapped up in his toil in his study. The thick blanket gave me tenderness as I sat and watched Fallen on the TV the creaking of the entrance completed my lead retort to the door.

The aroma of his perfume overflowing my nostrils cheering my nerves down he stepped forward looking at my position on the bed, he cocked a brow something I've come to appreciate that he loves to do. "Have you decided?" as a result he ended his lane at this juncture building a menacing clamor with all that noise he came to ask that, how unprofessional.

"Wow! All of that racket for what?"He cocked his head to the side in confusion on what I was speaking of. "You could've knocked," I laid my head on the headboard examining him in the offing for a response.

"Hmm, what's your answer now?" Yup, he wasn't fascinated by this banter at all. "I give birth to no other well-chosen and you recognize it," I groaned tugging at my hair he smirked and turned to leave. "Wait!" I shouted his body came to a halt and for a second time, his eyes met mines with a raised eyebrow.

"Join me," the words flew out my mouth without me thinking of it, my feelings wandered in return to Tina's pep talk about getting comfortable around him. It was true what she had assumed if he wanted to do anything to me he would've. And never have it come to my being he would've so much entitlement he had to put an end to a person's life. But he didn't try something on me, as a result, I suppose she's right.

"That's not likely you Ms. Smith but under the weather I decline your offer, one thing will lead to next" his lips twitched this expression of his had content me. "Eww you snob, I'm asking you to join me in watching the movie not to get my hands dirty," his chuckled filled the room when he took steps at the end of the bed he was looking at me in astonishment.

"I don't think your hands will get dirty love," Compelling big gulp a big smirk came across his face. "I don't scrutinize kid's show, nor anything that doesn't abide by my knowledge Ms. Smith." It wasn't a kids movie at all sometimes this man has no way of having a smidgen of cool continually as a result significant it annoys me. But you watch me you creep I sought to shout but I'm in a situation that I didn't aspire him to leave at all.

"I beg your pardon? What exactly do you do?" I asked curiously laying flat on my back looking up at him. "I read the paper and that's it, have a good night Ms. Smith" he turned to leave but once again my shouting stopped him, the sound of the thunder made me cling more to the blanket.

"The movie and that's it!" his expression remained impassive he sat at the far corner of the bed leaving a good amount of space between us, I observed him. His eyes were trained on the television all through. We sat in silence and watched Fallen he gave me a look but I shrugged it off, what a weird person he can be sometimes.
Halfway into the movie, I found myself moving closer to Vincent, and another thing led to a next I was curled up beside him.