𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Začít od začátku

"Well, Taehyung won't do you any harm. You'll live here like everyone else. I think you'll get used to living here quickly. You'll find Taehyung's good side... because he lo..." oh no no no ! Hana! I told you not to say such things to her. Y/n doesn't need to know that I...
-
Y/n's pov
-
Suddenly the room door opened and I saw Taehyung in front of us. He interrupted Hana to say something to me.

"I'm back" I heard his deep voice in my ears again.

"Oh Taehyung! We were talking here... Did the mission succeed?" what's the mission? I was right, they killed innocent people again.

"Everything succeeded. You can go now" he tells to others what to do again... I hate him so much. I don't want to stay in the same room with this killer. Please Hana, take me with you...

"Y/n we will meet tomorrow, bye!" Hana smiled at me and left the room. Now is the night. I don't know how many hours it is now. There is no clock here. I feel very tired, but I can't go to sleep, because there is a killer in this room. I don't know what he can do to me.

"Hana is very friendly. You've probably noticed it already" he goes to the bed and sits down on it.

"She can't be your sister. Hana's too good. She's quite different" I stand up from bed. I don't want to be close to him.

"Y/n, sit beside me. I want to tell you a few things" Taehyung's hand points to the part of the bed next to him. Do I look stupid to you? I will not sit next to him.

"Is it more rules? You can tell me no more rules, I will still be breaking them" he stands up. Did I say too much again?

Only now I noticed how tall Taehyung is. I feel small. He is coming towards me. I'm going backwards. I go away from him until my back hits the wall. This asshole is so close to me. I can hear his breath. Fuck!

"Why are you so stubborn? You weren't like that" he sighs.
"Let me tell you what you can do in your free time" he keeps talking. You have no idea how much free time I have. I should go to school tomorrow but no. I am locked in a house full of criminals. Does he want me to work for him? To kill people? Selling drugs? Are there any other activities I don't know?

"Thank you, but no. I don't want to hear anything from you!" I covered my ears, not wanting to hear anything from this bastard.

"Can you shut up? I didn't ask your opinion! You must listen to me. I'm the boss here! So now listen with your beautiful ears. As long as I am not at home other guys will look after you. You will have to listen to them.When I am at home you listen to me and only me. Is that clear? We will spend our free time together. It is Jin's responsibility to keep the house in order. So if you make a mess at home, you will have to deal with him. Clients who buy drugs often come to us. You probably know that Yoongi and Hoseok sell drugs. So when they do it, you are not allowed to leave this room. If you do what you want, you'll be locked in this room. So you better follow the rules" Taehyung's cold eyes staring straight at me. I'm scared of this man. He talks too much about rules.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him. Taehyung says nothing, but I understand that he lets me talk.

"I'm a toy for you? I'm your pet? You act as if I were your property. All those rules and the fact that you kidnapped me makes me feel sick. If you want to kill me, kill me now! I don't want to wait for death anymore. Still there is no person in this world who loves me and that they care about me. I am nothing. I hate myself and hate you even more! Do you know how difficult and unhealthy it is to be locked in the room with yourself? I will go crazy! You are not human Kim Taehyung!" I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Fine! I will show him that I am weak and that I am hurt. After all, I'm human. I'm the type of people who can't even stand killing even a little bug and now I have to face the house full of seven criminals.

"My friend warned me about the killer being in our city, but I just laughed and told her it didn't make sense to be afraid of him. He only kills rich people. But now I think otherwise. I think that Kim Taehyung is the most heartless, dangerous and worst person I have ever met. You are not even human. I don't know how to call you. What is your purpose in closing me here? Did I do something bad to you? Why can't you just let me go? I beg you. Be human and let me go..." I don't look him in the eyes. I can't look at a person like him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. Not now" before I could look up to his face, he hugged me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed, pushing him off me. He let me go. Now he looked angry.

"I hate you Kim Taehyung! I really do! When I find an occasion, I will hurt you. I will do my best to hurt you. If you hurt me, I will hurt you even more. You will see what the hell could be here when you kidnapped me! I'll hurt you until you kill me. Are you satisfied that you have killed so many people? That you enjoy hurting people? Does it seem normal to you when thousands of people know you as a killer and that the police are looking for you? Are you happy that I'm standing here and crying in front of you begging you to become human? I hate you with all my heart!" I yell at him with tears in my eyes. Taehyung's facial expression changes even more. He becomes even more angry. He says nothing to me and leaves the room locking the door.

"Fine! Lock me here as always! I will die anyway!" I screamed. Then suddenly heard a very loud sound coming from the first floor.
-
Namjoon's pov
-
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAEHYUNG?!" I shouted when I came into the kitchen.

"AHHH" Taehyung threw the plate to the ground and then grabbed the chair by his hands. I don't know how many plates are already on the ground. Taehyung is a big mess. He is crying and terribly angry.

"Taehyung, stop! CALM DOWN!" I push the chair away from him.

"What happened? Why are you so angry?"

"Y/n..." he mumbled.

"Y/n? What about her?" I ask him and I hold his hands firmly with mine.

"She hates me..." this is the first time I see Taehyung crying so much.

"She will never love me. I am a very bad person"

"Taehyung, look at me" he lifts his eyes.

"You need to show her love and warmth. Only then she will be able to trust you. You have to win her trust. Love doesn't come so quickly. You have to put effort into it"

"But hyung, I try to talk to her nice and gentle, but she doesn't listen to me. She is very stubborn..."

"Would you feel happy when you are kidnapped and locked in a strange house? Please, understand her. Y/n's scared and feels uncomfortable here. You have to be the person to help her feel better" I know that Taehyung can be different. Y/n can change him and help him find his good side.
-