" We aren't all completely heartless. Some of us do this because we have no choice" Said Deku.

He felt his phone vibrate and took it out and silenced his alarm.

"What's that?" Asked Ochako.

"My alarm. Tomura technically my boss, only wanted me to speak to you for a few minutes. " Said Deku.

He got up from his spot and walked to the door.

" I'll see you later" Said Deku.

"Wait your coming again?" Asked Ochako.

"Of course. I enjoyed talking to you Ochako" Said Deku.

" H-how do you know my-

Deku opened the door and left locking it before walking away.

Ochako laid down and thought about him.

' Aside from the choking, he seems... Decent? ' Thought Ochako as faced the wall.

It was going to be hard to sleep with handcuffs on.

* The next day.

Ochako heard the sound of the door opening and in stepped Deku holding a plate.

"Are you hungry?" Asked Deku.

After he asked that he could hear her stomach growling in hunger.

"Very. Nobody brought me anything yesterday" Said Ochako.

"Good cause I brought you something. I'm willing to unlock you as long as you promise not to fight. And even if you somehow get past me, there is two guards outside alongside all the villians here. " Explained Deku crouching down to her.

" Okay I understand" Said Ochako.

" Good" Said Deku. He sat down the plate and brought out the keys and unlocked her handcuffs and set them to the side.

"How does it feel to be free?" Asked Deku.

" Not exactly free...But it feels better to stretch" Said Ochako moving and stretching her arms out.

"Be a good girl and you will be treated well" Said Deku.

"Even so I'm still being held hostage by villians" Said Ochako.

" Yeah well at least try to survive. Anyway I brought bread and water" Said Deku lifting the lid off the tray to reveal the meal.

"Not Exactly 5 star" Said Ochako grabbing the bread and taking a bite.

" Be grateful. The others wanted to give you nothing until you talked. I convinced them that if we did that you might die and we would lose some important knowledge." Said Deku watching Ochako finish her bread.

" Well... Thanks I guess" Said Ochako proceeding to drink her water.

" Let me ask you something" Said Deku.

" I'm not telling you about everyone's quirks" Said Ochako.

" That's not it....I wanted to ask what's it like in that school. To have a home. To have friends........To he a hero" Said Deku with sounds of pain on that last part.

" It was nice. I made friends with just about everyone, aside from a perv and Bakugo. There are also a few I didn't talk to much but it was still fun. I miss it" Said Ochako.

" I'm sure you do. Anyway it's almost time for me to leave" Said Deku placing the handcuffs back on her.

He took the plate and cup and carried.