BONUS CHAPTER (1)

Pregnant kookie

Jungkook was lying on his back cursing every fiber of Taehyung who have audacity to leave him alone in the house and go for business meeting.

Two months into pregnancy and Jungkook was already looking ready to pop out. Being an alpha his pups are growing at incredible speed leaving a few doctors dumbfounded.

Even though his alpha genes were able to reduce his fatigue and cramps but the same side was the reason for his extremely violent mood swings.

It irritates Jungkook to no extent, he was alone in his mansion as he felt left out. None of his friends want to be with him, just because of his mood swings.

Even his best freinds Lisa and Rosé abandoned him to be with Jimin. It would be better if jensoo couple would be with him but they migrated to New Zealand and he was all alone.

Jimin who too was pregnant was much better than him, he sometime become aggressive due to mood swings but not like his pathetic self who became violent and ended up loosing his friends.

Small tears flow down his cheeks as a heart wrenching sob came out of his mouth.

At the same time his room door banged open and Lisa was standing on the door with too bright smile.

Seeing her best friend crying she quickly put the large lunch box that she prepared for the pregnant omega's and her mate as they will be coming here in a few minutes to the side and hurried toward Jungkook with Laeni - her daughter as she kept her at the side crib .

" what happened baby koo" she asked gently as she gently pat his back trying to calm him down.

A desperate sob rippled out of Jungkook's mouth, " nobody wants to be with me am I so bad, you too don't want to be with me. "

Seeing Jungkook crying because of this Lisa was speechless, this piece of shit he just threw her out of the window from first floor about an hour ago saying she was irritating him.

If not for her alpha capabilities she would have already broken a limb or two, but having first hand experience with a pregnant mate she knows when to say something and when to keep quiet.

She was almost stabbed by Rosé during pregnancy so for her to see violent pregnant is nothing new.

But you can't talk sense with pregnant people as she was now shoved to the ground as Jungkook snarled at her baring his fangs, well it was expected her scent can't calm Jungkook but will instead rile him up because of being an 'unknown ' alpha so even if she tried to calm him it would be of no use and would most probably will get beaten up.

The mansion gate was pushed open as Rosé with their son - Chan and Jimin came in completely ignoring Lisa who was laying on the ground regretting her life choices and cursing yoonseok couple and Taehyung for her state.

She quietly stood up ready to leave the house as un-noticed as possible, because clearly she wasn't welcomed.

As soon as she was about to open the main door she was stopped by a sudden sob ,she looked back to find Jungkook crying again saying that she want to abandon him.

Along with the cries of her best friend she also received a terrifying glare from the two omegas who have their motherly instincts out and were clearly very upset seeing the alpha crying.

Lisa finally sighed as she picked up both her children sitting far enough to not let her scent reach Jungkook but close enough to be in his line of sight.

She was the most pitiful here OK...

***************

Okay so this story was from Lisa point of view so you can get a better idea of Jungkook's mood swings because if I write from Jungkook's view then it will be difficult to show want I want to show 💜💜

Parent taekook coming up soon in next chapter 😘