24

To everyone who read my story vote or comment on my stories, I am really thankful to all of you 💜 you all provide me a lot of motivation to keep writing 😘

I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU 💗

***********************

Jungkook coughed in an attempt to bring Taehyung back to whatever dreamland he is in.

Taehyung looked bewildered here and there thinking a way to save the proposal when Namjoon who was behind the tree open the knot firmly tied on the branch.

Jungkook whose whole concentration was on Taehyung was startled when he felt himself getting showered by rose petals creating a dreamy effect. He raised up his hands trying to catch them as his nose scrunches up cutely.

The happiness in Jungkook eyes were unmatched, on the sidelines Taehyung looked back finally stepping backward standing in front of the tree as it lit up as soon as the flower rainfall stopped.

Jungkook look surprised at him as Taehyung smiled sweetly at him picking up the guitar kept at the side of the tree

Taehyung looked deeply into the eyes of Jungkook completely zoning out others who were present there.

He sang the whole part looking only at Jungkook and that too deep into his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes were shinning with the unshed tears as he looked up reflecting the adoration and love in Taehyung's eyes.

Lisa ran to the side grabbing an extremely large bouquet of fresh flowers and handed it to Jung

kook , who looked shocked because of how beautiful the bouquet was and looked toward Taehyung who was at the same place smiling adoringly at his mate, and ushering him to accept it which he did sweetly .

At the same time on the other side of the park the firecracker were set off catching everyone off guard making Jungkook turn toward it with a gasp

Jungkook turned around to come face to face with a kneeling Taehyung who have a beautiful ring in his hand as he sweetly looked at Jungkook

" Jungkook I have always been alone, thought I was powerful and happy go fooling around . Have this fear of being left alone again I know I wasn't the one that you wanted, not the ideal mate for you but you are you are everything I wanted and more the ideal mate. And I am selfish I want to bind you to me forever and ever. Will you Jeon Jungkook be Kim Jungkook and make me the happiest man alive by marrying me. Will you marry me love. "

Jungkook was looking dreamily at his mate he put his hands on his belly as he try to calm down a storm of emotions raging inside him.

"yes!! Say yess "

"come on look get your man"

" kiss damn it come on kiss or I'll smack you "

" Noo !! Wait no "

The whole area become earily quite as Jennie came running toward the group.

"the fuck you were thinking proposing without waiting for me.."

" well it was Taehyung who was proposing to Jungkook you were clearly not required....... " Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

Jennie glared at him angry about missing his friend's most important day by seconds.

"okay now koo come on say yesssss!! "
Jennie said happily making everyone suspicious of her being bipolar.

Finally Jungkook get down to Taehyung's level kissing him passionately as Lisa covered her kids eyes.

"yaass bitches when is the wedding " Rosé yelled making everyone roll their eyes at the hypocrite woman.

Jungkook giggled hiding himself on his mates arm as Taehyung provide him with the familiar comforting warmth.

After everyone calmed down all the alphas glared at Lisa who almost spoiled there amazing plan because of her being a scaredy bitch.

Jungkook looked at everyone expression laughing at the fate of her best friend which was well not decided...

*********

Thank you for your
continuous support for this book
💜😘💜