21

DOUBLE UPDATE.. 💗

Somewhere in extremely fancy private park💜

" can I change now?? Or you all are really planning to make me a scapegoat...?? " Lisa asked irritated as she tried to cover her extremmely exposed legs.

" wear it at least till Jungkook come here.. " Yoongi said clearly enjoying her misery.

All the others chuckled seeing the bewildered expression. Her expression were extremely pitiful as if she was imagining herself getting beaten up by her best friend.

" you guys promise that you'll protect me I don't want my kids to be dad-less"
Lisa said with way too serious expression making Jennie burst out laughing.

Lisa gave her a sour look, as if considering to murder her for real and afterall she was the one to come up with this stupid plan.

Taehyung looked at Lisa amused, is this the same girl who beat the crap out of him, the so called leader of Manoban and Park clan.

The girl was literally drowned in cold sweats, if not for the scent masker he was pretty sure her pheromones would have clouded the whole area.

Lisa sat down on the grass criss-cross style waiting for death aka her best friend Jeon Jungkook.

"do you really need to be so scared, aren't you the scary lili of underground world?? " Hoseok asked amused seeing his partner acting like this.
(there relationship will be discussed in our omega in depth )

" her alpha is nothing but a bitch in front of Jungkook's " Jennie said sounding not so amused...

"hey!! As if your 's is any better... But can't you think of anything else. This is clearly suicidal " Lisa did no longer have any care about her alpha pride, if Jungkook will really be angry it is over for her.

Well maybe.....what Jennie did was a bit... You..know.....in..ten..ti..on..al ... after all both Jungkook and Lisa were ignoring her for few days. Lisa didn't even save the godfather position for her..... It's time for a little revenge.

Though she did feel sorry for Lisa a little bit.

She turned to see Yoongi sitting with a popcorn bucket at a distance, not gonna lie that dude is her sworn-brother what show without some snacks.

Soon the very known scent entered the private park as both Taehyung and Lisa sat in a way that it seem to be having a romantic date with Lisa's back facing the entrance.

As she clenched his eyes shut bracing herself for the worst.

Having so strong freinds aren't always a good idea, especially if you are going to prank them.