8

All the couples were extremely comfortable sitting around each other talking about the old embarrassing stories.

But all of them have to stop as it wasn't good for Rosé to wake up for that long and Jimin was extremely tired because of some reason.

Except the taekook couple everyone else take their leave. Both of them went to see them off.

As soon as they returned home, Taehyung pulled Jungkook back on his lap. Happy seeing his mate being so comfortable.

He snacked his arm under Jungkook's shirt, the skin on skin contact made both the wolves purr in delight.

Jungkook leaned into the touch, hooking his arm around Taehyung's neck.

This felt good, there was no fear, no feeling bad for being submissive, nothing. Just him being in the arms of his mate.

Jungkook hungrily found the lips and start savouring it, Taehyung let him be in control for a few minutes before he overpowers him.

Pinning Jungkook down to the couch. He started going downward licking, biting and leaving hickeys all over Jungkook's neck.

He tossed the shirt away and continuing the same thing on his chest. He got rid of Jungkook's pants along with boxers in one go.

Looking down at his fully naked mate squirming around on the couch was enough to make him cum, but he don't want to do anything extreme with their mate.

He looked up at Jungkook, "baby want me to fuck your thighs " he asked.

"..ahh.. Yeah...please" Jungkook said almost breathless.

"please...what??" tae asked him watching him intently.

"sir?? " Jungkook said unsure

" try again baby "

"please DADDY "

This seem to snap something inside Taehyung who throws away his clothes with super speed and hold both the ankles of Jungkook in one hand keeping it together.

While he jerked Jungkook a bit giving him a handjob, collecting his precum and smearing it on his thighs, positioning himself and starting to shallowly thrust into the thighs.

Between the whole thing Jungkook who was still getting the best handjob of the century whined, "daddy mark me wanna be yours, please daddy"

This made Taehyung stop abruptly, being asked to be marked is like except being submissive ( in wolf world, submissive get marked by dominant)

He seem to zone out, only to be brought back by sobbing Jungkook whose wolf concluded that their mate don't want them. Jungkook seem to be too much into the subspace.

Taehyung picked up Jungkook into his lap, and kissed him whispering sweet nothings coaxing him out of his sub space.

"Jungkook do you really want to be marked " he asked softly

"Yeah.. But if you don't want it's okay" Jungkook said in a small voice.

"NO.. oh my God no I want to mark you make every single living being know that this perfect person is mine... Can I mark you baby? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded softly.

Taehyung quickly made them go back into the same position bringing them both near their high .

"Daddy gonna cum" Jungkook yelled.

"Cum baby" Taehyung said as Jungkook spilled on his tummy.

Taehyung bring out his fangs and sink them deep in his mates scent gland marking his mate. Bringing immense pleasure to Jungkook who came once again just by getting marked.

Taehyung licked the mark kissing Jungkook deeply who seem to recover from his fucked out daze.

Jungkook see that Taehyung is still hard as he didn't get to cum. He plopped himself down on the ground, giving kitten licks to Taehyung super monstrous cock, before deep throating it at one go.

Bobbing his head and hollowing his cheeks giving his mate the best blowjob.

Taehyung spilled in his mouth within 5 minutes being already on edge by thigh fucking.

Jungkook sighed tiredly as he put his head on Taehyung thigh, who picked up his mate cleaned him and cuddled him to sleep.

This seem like a dream, for both of them.

**********
A/n
Do you like this chapter??