13

Taehyung was sitting with his mate in his arms looking at him with so much adoration as if he was his world, when he received a call from his father.

Taehyung scrunched up his nose in disgust but still picked up the phone when he hear a sickly sweet voice of his dad, "oh tae my boy, how are you??"

" what do you want mr. Kim, no need to pretend all sweet with me. "

" is this a way to talk to your father, Taehyung.... I'm trying to be nice and look at the way you speaking "

" I won't ask again..Why did you call? "

" the Lee's are asking when will you be ready for the marriage "

" I have a mate and we are going to marry soon "

" what did you say?? What mate?? You are going to marry into the Lee clan, reject your mate"

Taehyung was exceptionally calm, and said " and who are you Mr. Kim, to tell me to reject my mate.. "

This catched Jungkook's attention who released a possessive growl clinging more onto his mate's neck as if trying to comfort himself.

" I'm your father, what do you mean... Who am I?? "

" well that's something new, Mr. Kim not everyone is like u, leaving their mate and being with some slut and if you think you can separate me from my mate, I will love to see you try. " Taehyung growled.

He disconnected the call and threw the phone across the room breaking it in the process.

Jungkook can feel his mates extremely disturbed emotions, so he pulled his mate into a kiss, letting him dominate it without any complaints.

Taehyung seems to take out all his pent up frustration into the kiss, nibbling biting and sucking on his lips completely overpowering his mate.

Jungkook was in complete daze, it feels so right to be taken control of, his scent become extremely pleasant and Taehyung just buried his nose into the scent gland calming himself up.

*******************

Mr. Kim have never been a father figure to him. He left Taehyung's mother his choosen mate for a human and left both of them alone.

Being left by her mate, she was not able to survive for a long time and left Taehyung at a very early age. He was later taken by his father however never loved,when all his step-siblings were given the best things, he was given their leftovers and that too when they were feeling extremely generous.

After he was declared true blood alpha, his living conditions improved but just because they want to use his power for their own benefit, he was made to work hard and all the benefits were given to his siblings. He finally ran away from them as soon as he turned 16 leaving his then created company to them and started afresh.

He cut off all contacts with them and they too never tried to contact him again benifiting from his created company. And then getting a call like this irritated him to no extent, they are extremely shameless.

Taehyung picked up his now asleep mate and drive them back to their house, he will ask Jungkook to move in with him soon...

This thought made him smile very slightly, seeing his adorable mate sound asleep in his embrace.

***