5

Taehyung was standing in front of the mall when he saw his friends standing at the corner of a parking lot.

Where Hoseok have some omega beside him having a death grip on his wrist while Yoongi was beating shit out of an alpha.

He decided to intervene before anything extreme happen. " Guys stop this, what happen . Yoongi stop beating him come-on stop". He muttered almost whining when they don't seem to listen to him.

He don't want to jump between them. Yoongi was a strong alpha as well as his hyung and freind.

If he jumped between his fight with someone else it would be disrespecting him, but if he won't the alpha who was getting beaten up will probably die, he don't know what to do.

Suddenly he felt a lot of calming pheromones in the air, seem like the omega is releasing them which seem to instantly calm the alphas down but Taehyung almost want to gag.

"what is happening here" he hear the sweetest voice it was Jungkook he don't even have to see. He can identify the sound even from miles away.

As soon as he turned he pulled Jungkook close planting his face into his mates scent gland to get the scent of omegas pheromones out of his system.

His wolf purred in delight when he felt Jungkook doing the same probably effected by omegas scent too.

(( If an omega release his pheromones with a sole purpose of calming his mates, it usually smell repulsive to other alphas however an omegas scent usually calm down any alphas because of their motherly nature. ))

When he feel a little better he looked up to see the three leaving, he quickly ran after them stopping them to invite for dinner which they accepted not asking much and left with a little angered look and a guilty and scared looking omega following them.

He jogged back to Jungkook who was looking confused as hell.

"Weren't they your friend, what is Park Jimin doing with them and holly shit is he an omega aren't they super rare" Jungkook said as soon as tae came back to him.

" you know that omega boy??well I don't know what my friends were doing with him they have ignored me for whole day today; and darling your mate is also sUpEr rare "Taehyung said cockily.

"well he is the mute boy in our university, he don't talk to anyone. He is omega maybe that's why he ignored everyone.. I'll ask Rosé to talk to him, but now let's do our shopping and stop being so cocky "

Thier shopping trip went pretty well they bought a small CD of calming music for unborn pup and a limited range of favorite skincare product for Rosé.

Taehyung also forced Jungkook to try a lot of clothes and accessories and bought it for him.

Though Jungkook will never show it but he was deeply touched by this. He is still an alpha but he want to climb up the pure bloods lap and cuddle him. Want the pure blood to pamper him.

He want it but is too embarrassed to accept it. He is fighting with himself he can not go on like this.

He was so distressed that it started to show in his scent, catching Taehyung's attention. "what happened baby" he asked softly.

Jungkook instinctively curled into his embrace but then suddenly jerked away, making Taehyung frown.

" Drop me off at Lisa's house" he hear Jungkook muttering softly.

Why does his mate wants to be with other alpha, V (his wolf) was not happy but knowing that the other alpha already have a mate that to a pregnant one, calmed him down a bit.

He said nothing just lead them to the car and drove them silently to Lisa's house.

As soon as they reached her house they were welcomed by Lisa scrubbing the outer pavement, with Jennie smoking .

Which amused Taehyung seeing the woman who was beating him working like a maid.

While Jennie standing from side muttered " Rosé didn't like work of maid's and has sudden hate for germs so here is Lisa scrubbing it herself "

"Lisa" Jungkook said catching her attention.

"oh Jungkookie " she stood up engulfing him into a hug. Hearing a growl and she looked at the side with unamused face seeing a shy Taehyung.

" Just because I am mated to a pure blood and is not dominant to my mate, u won't call me to meets" Jungkook said sounding more hurt than mad.

Which took Taehyung and Jennie by surprise who tried to say something but were stopped by Lisa.

" Taehyung why don't you take Rosé and Jisoo with you they can get ready for dinner in your house, we need to talk I'll bring Jungkook with me" she said.

To which Taehyung agreed.

As she entered in her she explained the situation to both of the girls watching some drama, who grabbed their outfits and makeup silently and went out with Taehyung, who gave them an apologetic smile.

As tae lead them to car he muttered shyly to Rosé , " I've caused a lot of inconvenience to you all in a single day"

"it's okay you might not know but they need to talk things now, it would be difficult but..... Oww.. What is this a CD" she said as she almost sat on the CD.

"oh it was supposed to be an apology gift with a skincare but let me gift it to you right now " he laughed awkwardly.

"well play this CD then" Rosé said getting comfortable in the back seat forgetting all about previous conversation.

While Jisoo sat down without saying anything scrolling down her news feed casually.

Taehyung sighed he really hope that he can get rid of Jungkook's insecurities and be like normal mates.

He sometime is just so jealous of relationship between Lisa and Rosé they are so in love expecting a baby. Rosé is so sweet and Lisa is just so whipped. He also want that in his life.

Maybe someday

************
A/n

Too my readers :
You are one of a kind
Even if not perfect you are
limited

I adore you all 💜💜