4

The talk between both the alphas goes more smoothly then Taehyung thought.

Surprisingly Lisa understand the problem and goes as far as teasing him about his mate.

Taehyung decided to apologize to Rosé as well and he wanted to apologize nicely so he invited them over to dinner along with all their friends.

They walked back to the group only to find out Yoongi and Hoseok have abandoned him their alone.
( The reason why they abandoned him is in a separate yoonninseok book which is a flip version of the same book)

He looked down and signed, cause he is already late for the board meeting today. He heard a growl and when he looked up to see the group looking at Jungkook with funny expression who was growling at omegas, betas as well as some creepy alphas who was looking at the true blood ,his mate with lustful expression.

He instinctivelcy went closer to Taehyung and rubbed his face over scent gland trying to scent him.

Which took everyone by surprise, even himself. He jerked back only to come face to face with a grinning Taehyung .

"Getting possessive darling?? " Taehyung teased.

" It's just my inner wolf " Jungkook said panicked.

"sure darling " Taehyung said pulling Jungkook in and giving him sweet peck on his lips leaving Jungkook all flustered.

"eww.. I don't want live porn, GET A ROOM" Lisa cringed earning a smack from both Rosé and Jungkook while Jensoo laughed at Lisa's baffled expression looking as if she was betrayed by her mate.

"well guys have a meeting please come over for dinner tomorrow " Taehyung said before leaning over to peck Jungkook nose, running over to his car.

"yaa!! Stop violating me" Jungkook yelled toward his mate with a small subconscious smile gracing over his lips..

"well you look pretty happy for someone who was just ViolATeD" Lisa said mockingly..

"Rosé help your bestfreind " Jungkook whined which earned Lisa another smack.

"wait a minute wasn't I your best friend and Rosé your my mate stop smacking me" Lisa whined

"well you were I bonded with her and she is better than you " Jungkook chuckled leaving all of them behind.

***********

The day was pretty uneventful for Taehyung as the Yoonseok couple were no where around and the board meeting was way too boring.

He just got a message from the couple saying they would be taking interns from the college which was weird cause they hate teenagers and taking them in as interns is not something they would do but if they did there must be a reason.

He still had to invite namjin couple.... So he first called Namjoon and Jin inviting them. Which was politely excepted by them.

He called his friends too who didn't pick up the phone like always if he had not known them for years he would have thought they hate him.

He finally decided to text Jungkook cause he have no idea what to gift Rosé as an apology.

**************

Tae
Hey baby.

Kookie
What???

I need ur help

With what? Are you okay
Are you hurt??

I m okay don't worry darling.
😘

I m not worried about you..
And what do you need my
help with?? 🙄🙄

Well I need to
buy a gift

For whome??)🤨🤨

Calm down I can smell
ur jealously from here 😅

Tell me dammit

Rosé.. as a sorry
u know

Meet me at the nearby mall

Okay baby 😘
Love u

Okay

(seen)

*************
A/n
None of the yoonminseok
moment will be deeply shown
in this book as they have their own
flip version of book (Our Omega)

Any question about their relationship is in that book

I adore you 💜💜