10

As soon as Jungkook ran out of the University he was met by a Matt black Mercedes Maybach speeding it's way.

The car stopped 3cm away from him and a very distraught Taehyung stepped out of passengers seat, who ran toward him and tried to hug him but his hands were slapped away by Jungkook.

Taehyung was able to feel his mates emotions from the bond and therefore asked his driver to drive them toward university, but being pushed away by his mate made him extremely sad.

But he decided to overlook the whole situation.

Taehyung :" why are you running like that, little mate"

Jungkook :" who the fuck you calling little "

Taehyung realized that his mate is extremely pissed and not in a very happy mood and therefore decided not to press the matter that much.

Taehyung :" get in the car"

Jungkook : " I don't want to"

Taehyung practically forced Jungkook in the car, getting a few punches from the angry alpha. Though the punches were hard it didn't pain that much

There was a very awkward tension inside the car as Jungkook refused to say anything. Taehyung was extremely worried, even the driver was able to sense the tension between them.

Taehyung often tried to start a conversation but was shut down by Jungkook's uninterested attitude.

Jungkook's phone was buzzing as all his friends were trying to contact him, so he just switched off the phone .

Suddenly the car made a sharp turn throwing Jungkook directly in Taehyung's lap, who locked his hand protectively restraining the alpha's movement.

"sorry sir, a car came in our way" the driver explained

.........However they were the only car in that road......

"it's OK I'll increase your salary "

" thank you sir!! "

Jungkook : "............"

Jungkook was speechless, what kind of worker are they, is everyone plotting against him, he tried hard to break out of the grip.

However Taehyung completely ignored the struggling alpha, instead forced him to lean on himself.

Jungkook got tired after sometime however break down into quite sobs, his mate's scent was overwhelming him. He can't let go of this but he don't want to get picked like he did today.

Taehyung's heart clenched seeing his mate cry. He can sense his feelings but he was completely unaware of what caused it. He can't do anything he just, gave out his pheromones hopping it could help his mate.

And it did, Jungkook considerably calmed down his sobbing decreased and he was now just hiccuping rubbing his face unconsciously on Taehyung's chest.

This act made the true blood's heart swell with pride. His mate was looking for comfort from him, it was possibly the most amazing feeling he came across.

" do you want me to drop you off at any of your friends later" Taehyung asked sincerely

" NO" Jungkook gave a small but firm reply.

It was their problem and no one other than they themselves can find solution to it.

Jungkook no longer want to depend on his friends like he used to.

He wants to depend on his mate.

**************

If you found any mistakes please tell me I'll be editing this soon....

Alpha's Mate - Taekook (COMPLETED ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें