27(M)

Taehyung looked at his mate's sweet teasing smile, this little thing clearly know what he was doing.

( bold one will be Taehyung and normal ones will be Jungkook )

What are you trying to do baby.

Jungkook bit his lips at the seductive tone that Taehyung was using. As he slips completely into his submissive headspace.

Taehyung lightly nipped at his ears and down the neck leaving visible bites trailing down.

Jungkook felt himself getting incredibly aroused as he whined not liking as Taehyung did nothing else then kissing him.

Taehyung on the other side was amused seeing his mate so submissive under his touch, he laughed hearing him whine.

He suddenly remembered all the time Jungkook tried to run away from him, as a sudden wave of possessiveness took over him.

He grabbed Jungkook by his waist and placed him on his lap such that Jungkook's both legs were on other side as he straddle Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung stroked Jungkook's member harshly making him cry due to the roughness of his clothes on his member.

" who do you belong to baby? "

Jungkook was way too gone to reply him, which didn't sit well with Taehyung as he stopped all at once.

Jungkook whined as he looked at Taehyung with his glassy teary eyes as he subconscious tried to hump on Taehyung's legs but was stopped by the harsh grip on his shoulder.

" I asked a question baby, I expect answer "

" you ... Daddy ..ah.. I - I belong to you, only you. "

Hearing Jungkook address him as daddy, his cock twitched in his boxers as he want nothing more than to take Jungkook then and there but he controlled himself as he pushed Jungkook off him, who looked at him like a kicked puppy.

Taehyung bit his lips to stop the laugh that was threatening it's way out after seeing his mate's expression.

" won't you undress for me mate. "

Hearing Taehyung's word and being referred to as mate, Jungkook eyes shined brightly as he tried to get rid of the stupid clothing quickly.

As soon as he undressed himself a bottle of lube was thrown toward him and Taehyung picked up Jungkook placing him in the middle of the bed as he went to the opposite side to sit on the couch.

" open yourself up for me"

Jungkook was extremely shy, as he looked up at his mate with the same camera in his hand, it seems he was really serious about his porn collection.

Jungkook timidly opened the bottle as he squirted a hefty amount on his fingers and on his hole. He looked up at Taehyung whose one hand was on camera while the other one was inside his boxer stroking his dick.

" come on baby... Don't you wanna be good for daddy "

" wanna be good... good for daddy "

Jungkook slowly pushed his middle finger up his hole releasing a soft moan, his fingers were smaller than Taehyung but were still long.

His eyes got teary as he looked up to Taehyung.

" now baby smile for the video. Look how delicious you are looking"

Jungkook slowly added more fingers opening himself all while withering under heavy gaze of Taehyung.

Now Taehyung's boxer were long discarded as his member stood long and proud making Jungkook drool.

Taehyung shut down the camera placing it in the drawer as he strolled lazily toward Jungkook who looked up at him with anticipation in his eyes.

Taehyung stood at the side of his bed leaning toward Jungkook as he stroked his cheeks and kissed his forehead sweetly.

" what do you want baby tell daddy.. "

" I want you in me... Please daddy.. I want you"

Seeing his mate so needy for himself Taehyung's alpha growled in satisfaction. He want to completely destroy his mate but decided against it for safety of his pups.

Taehyung sat down in the middle of bed with his head resting back as he grabbed Jungkook by his waist making him straddle his thighs.

" then take what you want baby "

Jungkook looked up at him as he slowly scooted closer to his dick giving it a few experimental tugs, earning a throaty groan from Taehyung.

Jungkook finally placed Taehyung's dick on his hole as he slowly sink down on it and started moving slowly gaining speed as he moaned lewdly with his hand on Taehyung's muscular chest and Taehyung's hand on his small swollen waist.

After sometime Jungkook became extremely tired as he nudged Taehyung to take the lead.

Taehyung very easily flipped their position fucking into his mate with a quick pace but making sure to not harm in any way.

Jungkook cum on himself with a high pitched moan as tae continue to fuck him chasing his own high.

Finally pushing his knot into his mate sealing them together, Taehyung and Jungkook shared and intimate eye-contact as Taehyung kissed him passionately pouring all his love into the kiss which Jungkook return with equal passion.

It was a sweet kiss, making Jungkook feel extremely satisfied as he let out a soft sigh feeling his mate filling him up.

After few time when the knot finally deflated Taehyung pulled out of Jungkook as he felt his cum dripping down from his mate's swollen hole.

This didn't sit well with Taehyung as he felt a sudden urge to keep his mate full of his cum as he fucked his cum back into his mate with his fingers and finally placing a butt plug in him.

Jungkook couldn't help but laughed at his mate's possessiveness.

Taehyung quietly pull his mate into his embrace feeling complete. The feeling is completely mirrored by Jungkook who snuggled more into Taehyung's embrace.

**************

A/n
I was thinking of ending this here but do anyone want pregnant kookie. Or parent taekook???