3

Mr. Jeon was more than happy knowing that his son have such a successful mate.

However, Jungkook still do not believe that the hot true blood was his mate.

"What if he really is my mate, will I have to bottom for him; No!! I will never.. Jungkook why are you thinking that, he was just joking.... Right?? "

He walked to his school, all her friends standing in front of the gate waiting for him, he ran too them hugging all of them, when they hear a growl.

Forcing Rosé to her knees with so much pressure that her hand flew protectively toward her belly. Jennie was whimpering, while Jisoo who was human barely effected by it. Jungkook was shocked ( male alphas are 10x stronger than female alphas)

However Lisa's eyes were red, fangs elongated claws out. She half transformed due to her wolf taking over. She charged toward Taehyung surprisingly over powering him. Landing punch after punch.

Female alphas are the weakest alpha, a true blood is 1000x stronger than them . But seeing Lisa beating the crap out of Taehyung Yoongi and Hoseok were in awe.

All the 4 alpha yoonseok couple and Jennie and Jungkook who were now out of their daze held Lisa back while Jisoo helped Rosé back to her feet.

Lisa was in full killing mode her wolf had marked Taehyung as a threat to her mate and their unborn pup. She could have lost their baby due to impact.

She was raging, wanting blood. It was not until Rosé came in front of her caressing and kissing her face, and bringing her hand to the stomach. That Lisa broke down in sob, returning back to her usual self, falling on her knees in front of Rosé kissing her belly.

She had almost lost their pup ( I know lisa seem to be over reacting but that's how alphas are)

She looked at Taehyung who was getting helped by Yoongi and growl at him hiding Rosé behind her back.

Taehyung who was guilty of being the cause of whole ordeal came forward to apologize but got a warning growl. As Luka ( Lisa's wolf) still not trusting Taehyung.

He put his hands up in a surrender motion showing that he is no harm and ask Lisa to let him explain, leaving the site going back to his car.

This is a way alphas talk leaving the site, retreating shows that he excepts the defeat and have no intention to fight.

Taehyung wolf (V) was howling in guilt. Alphas are protective of omegas and pups. They can not harm them, it's in their nature.

But his jealousy overclouded his brain plus, Lisa's scent was all over the omega making it difficult for him to smell the pregnant omega.

He don't want to be seen as a threat to an omega and an unborn pup. That's humiliating and will make him feel guilty for rest of her life.

He leaned over the car, waiting for Lisa hoping she will give him a chance to explain his side.

As he was thinking this Lisa came toward him already very calm clutching her mates scarf, which was doing it's job of calming her.

They need to talk things out like alphas.

**************

A/N
A BIT OF CHAELISA IN THIS
STORY.. THIS PART RIGHT HERE WILL PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN THE
FUTURE 💜💜