12

Lee Ae-ra is the only girl in the Lee clan who was not an omega, she was treated superior to any girl raised up as a princess and is spoiled rotten by her family members.

She had always considered omegas as dirt and way below her, being a beta she can't smell any pheromones and only judge the class of anyone by the outer appearance.

Seeing her long time crushes being snatched by male omegas it was humiliating, earlier yoonseok couple also get mated to a male omega and now even Taehyung, she was extremely pissed such strong alphas deserve a worthy and strong mate like herself .

Moreover this particular omega have some guts, he keeps on talking back to her, it was humiliating.

Ae-ra called her dad being extremely agitated .
"dad... What the hell is this, didn't you promise that you will get me mated to the true blood Taehyung... Why is he mated to a filthy male omega... "

" calm down princess ...who said he is mated.. We have a marriage contract with the Kims... Even if he is mated, that omega will be his mistress, you will be the lady of the Kim family " Mr. Lee said, trying to calm her daughter.

Listening to her dad, her mood become instantly better....yes, that omega can be a side bitch for now later on she will just get rid of him.

************

Jungkook was tired of waiting for Taehyung and so lay down on the couch, closing his eyes trying to get a small nap, to pass time.

In his sleep he didn't notice that his shirt rided up a little bit, giving a view of incredibly thick thighs and a bit of abdomen. He was looking un- intentionally sexy.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a certain wait on himself, his hazy mind was still very much in sleep as his nostrils get filled with overwhelming scent of his mate.

" are you trying to seduce me baby.. " Taehyung said in deep raspy voice.

Jungkook giggled but then abruptly stopped and blushed feeling a hard rod poking his thighs. He pushed Taehyung off him and stood up embarrassed, with his cheeks as red as an apple.

Seeing his mate being shy Taehyung tried to tease him more and pulled him on his lap, but caught off guard when Jungkook smacked his head hard.

" let's go home" Jungkook said in a firm voice but giggled after seeing a sulking Taehyung.

He quickly pecked him, but his head was put in a firm hold of his mate who turned a simple peck into a full fledged make out, savagely kissing him, sucking on his lips nibbling on them he ended up biting on his lips making Jungkook whimper in between the kiss.

Hearing his mate's whimper he slowed down but has no intention to stop kissing.

A young girl was standing on the door, her eyes wide, gritting her teeth ...burning in jealously as she see both the mates kissing .

************************************

I really want to recommend some stories to you all .

* THE 99TH DIVORCE
* Hidden marriage
* Trial Marriage husband : need to work hard

You can read it directly from Google just search the name and read it from the page novelfull.com

It is really amazing I'm reading it for quite a few time and all of them are completed