26

After the wedding Jungkook finally entered the well decorated room alone, because his mate is most probably stopped by his friends who might now be looting him for money just to let him enter.

Jungkook chuckled at his mate's irritation which he can feel through the link. He removed his clothes had a quick refreshing shower and changed into comfortable pajamas.

He came out of bathroom only to meet his mate who kissed him sweetly before entering into shower himself.

Jungkook smiled warmly at how homely the scene felt. He carefully placed a cooling mask on his face as he layed down on the bed after setting the alarm.

When Taehyung came out of the shower and saw his mate already half asleep with a mask on his face, looking like a little bunny he can not help but cool at him.

He gently switched off the alarm and take off his mask for him kissing his forehead softly, it was the scene he always wished for to be able to see his mate, take care of him all the time.

Taehyung softly climbed up the bed pulling Jungkook into his embrace as he gently roam his hand on Jungkook's swollen belly. His pup, is growing so fast in his mates womb.

He can not control himself as he turned still sleeping Jungkook to face toward him and carefully studied his face, the long lashes creating shadow over his cheeks as a small pout settles on his mate's lips, his mate was surely one of a kind beauty.

He softly kissed his forehead then his cheeks moving down to his belly as he gave a few pecks to his unborn child, not wanting to disturb his tired mate he stopped himself there even if he was already aroused beyond belief.

He climbed under the blanket, pulling his body to him, to which Jungkook responded by comfortably nesting his face against his shoulders. He brought the blanket up to his chin, covering Jungkook completely, fearing he might catch a cold with such a thin and revealing night dress.

His entire body froze, his eyes dilating when Jungkook's legs accidentally brushed against his enraged member that had not calmed down yet. His breath hitched when his knees rubbed against it. He looked down and saw Jungkook was fast asleep, unaware of his actions.

"Do you have to be a tease in your sleep as well?" He roughly grumbled, his voice tightened and jaw clenched.

A groan made its way from the back of his throat when he was about to shift his body again, but this time, he turned Jungkook back towards his side and decided to just spoon him. His legs wrapped around his comparatively tiny ones, keeping it in place before he could do something again.

Jungkook woke up in comfortable warmth, something he always sought for. He was cocooned within something hard, strong, safe... he tiredly opened his eyes, wanting to rub the sleepiness away, but found his arms trapped. Jungkook looked down and saw two thick, honey-toned skin biceps around him. He was fascinated by the muscles, wanting to poke it, but could not do so because of the brute who was hugging him too tight. A small pout made it's way onto his lips.

Jungkook found it very amusing that even when Taehyung slept, he still had the urge to touch and cradle him in his embrace, not that he minded, for Taehyung was like his personal heater.

With great ordeal and a lot of wriggling, Jungkook was finally able to turn around to properly look at his mate's sleeping face.

Taehyung looked extremely hot even when asleep his honey tanned skin with bulging muscles as his chest was on full display for Jungkook who lazily moved his hand over them.

Under the influence he felt extremely aroused feeling the hard muscles under his touch. He was clearly displeased about their wedding night to be passed without anything intimate but he was just so tired that he slept as soon as he touched the bed.

He teasingly brushed his knees on Taehyung's member which was already standing proud under his hand, trying to wake his mate up.

A low groan rumbled out of Taehyung's throat as his eyes shot open. Mixed with lust and need as he looked at Jungkook who have a sweet teasing smile on his face.

***************

Smut in the next chapter ⚠️