1

It was jungkook's 18 birthday soon. He was excited but at the same time a bit nervous.

18th birthday spike scent of a werewolf attracting their mate if the respective mate is over 18 too.

He puffs out the smoke of the cigarette passing it to another alpha Lisa, sitting beside him.

" Don't worry kookie!! U don't have to be that nervous, you'll sure mate to an amazing omega!! Not as amazing as mine though " Lisa bragged rubbing it on his face that her mate is the perfect omega in university.

Jungkook couldn't help but snort at it.

Her mate Rosé was one of the perfect omega warm, kind hearted, soft voice and body to die for. Just the kind he want.

But soon after Lisa's 18th birthday she claimed her. Mated with her in school sickbay and now after 4 month of mating Rosé is already 3 month pregnant.

And the smug baatard beside him is going to become father or mother..

They climbed down the wall going back to the University café to meet their friends.

Lisa went and sit beside Rosé bringing her up on her lap at the process. nuzzling her nose in crook of her neck.

He don't know what is happening to him damn earlier he used to get giddy with the thought of doing that to his mate but now it doesn't effect him.

Now he gets giddy thinking about himself on receiving end, not the one giving hugs and cuddles but the one receiving it.

And all of this is messing with his head.

Making him want to puke.

" Guys I'll be going, I have my soccer practice today, bye take care" Jungkook just want to go home and sleep.

"you look awful, are you sick here drink some yogurt and go home to rest, you can skip practice today or I'll tell Jin oppa " Jisoo said passing him a bottle of yogurt.

"OK mom" he laughed, Jisoo resembles her brother a lot even their motherly behavior are just the same.

" Hey careful you bunny don't talk to my mate like that " Jennie growled from the side with her mouth stuffed with rice.

All of them laughed at Jennie's little growl.

Jungkook left the café running almost bumping into the mute kid.

What was his name again?? Ahh!! Park jimin. Nobody knows his rank he don't talk much... he is referred as mute kid for a reason.

***************

He no longer run his way, he slows down sipping on the yogurt which surprisingly calm him down.

"I don't think there is anything to worry about. It's all in my head. I will mate a beautiful omega soon and everything will become all right.. " he muttered

He drove his car back to the pack house to find everyone moving crazily here and there, doing all the stuff cleaning, cooking, decorating and what not

He went in to found out a very exhausted Jin and Namjoon on the couch breathing heavily.

" Hyung what's going on??" he asked settling himself in the couch as well.

"well the True Blood and his friends are coming, for dinner dad invited them and everything needs to be perfect. " Namjoon said rolling eyes exaggeratedly.

The True Blood aka. Kim Teahyung is the strongest alpha alive, dominant, possessive whatever an alpha is he is 100x more. He owns the biggest Kim enterprise. He had not find his mate yet, True Blood are able to detect their mate from 14 yrs but he is over 19 and still. Mateless .

His friends are one and only Min Yoongi and his mate J hope both are alphas oozing dominance; Co owner of min enterprise the second most successful company.

In no way Jungkook want to meet them, in front of those 3 his dominance is nothing. And in no way his alpha pride will let him bow to anyone

"Well I'm not well I'll be in my room, I think I have a bit of temperature " He said leaving them both hearing a loud rest well from Seokjin.

The arrival of true blood has nothing to do with him or does it??