9

The next day Jungkook woke up only to find out himself cuddled up with Taehyung. He carefully caressed his neck at his mark.

He used to think his wolf will hate having a mark, but now that he is marked he can feel his wolf purring. Like his wolf accept and even way too happy to get marked by true blood as his.

Jungkook lied there waiting for the true blood to wake up , but he seems to be a very heavy sleeper. Jungkook was getting restless the damm iron grip of his mate on his waist was restraining his movements.

With an annoyed pout he started blowing air on the true blood face hoping to wake him up, Taehyung scrunched up his nose but still remained asleep. His mate was looking so adorable that it was hard for Jungkook to not coo.

He continued with his torture now blowing in his ear travelling down to his neck, making his mate grown.

He stopped at a specific point on his neck spotting a red purplish hickey on his neck. He softly caress it, feeling Taehyung shift under him a little. Slowly leaning in he kissed the hickey, closing his eyes engulfing himself in his mates warmth.

He felt arm around him tightening as Taehyung released a drowsy moan.

"taking advantage of me?? " he said groggily, making Jungkook gasp in surprise as he punched his bare chest lightly. Taehyung chuckled to himself, as he traveled his hand down smacked his mate's ass and gropped it.

" you pervert " Jungkook yelped rolling out of the true blood grip.

"say the one who was kissing me in sleep " Taehyung chuckled amused by his mate.

" still you are a pervert, now drive me back to house I have school today. " Jungkook whined.

************

Jungkook walked to school and met all his friends on the University gate, their was also the small omega Jimin who was immersed in some conversation with Rosé.

As soon as he reached in front of them a series of collective gasp can be heard.

He blushed seeing all of their expression.

"OMG kookie!! Is this a mating mark?? " Lisa yelled excitedly, Jungkook shake his head embarrassed by his best friend.

"congratulations " others said collectively, laughing at Lisa who was still not over the fact.

Rosé have to drag Lisa in.

The classes were pretty normal and nothing interesting happened until the lunch break.

During the lunch break as Jungkook went to the alphas restroom he was surrounded by the group of alphas who had seen his mating mark.

"oh Jungkook are you in a wrong restroom, the omega's one is on the other side of building " an alpha said mockingly.

"yes Jungkook, how does it feel to have dick up your ass" the group started laughing making fun of the alpha.

Jungkook feel humiliated, angry, confused and most importantly extremely agitated.

Jungkook was on verge of breaking their jaw, however he was dragged out by Jennie who entered the washroom in the middle of chaos.

He pushed her off, and ran out of university , feeling terrible... He was blaming Taehyung for the way he was humiliated today.

It was the fault of the stupid true blood.

****************