Chapter 17

Recap

Nodding as if confirming to him that I'm okay with that he takes a wipe and starts ever so lightly to wipe the layers of makeup. 10 mins later he's done getting up and kissing my forehead and telling me to rest. Laying down and closing my eyes I fall asleep into a dream full of happy memories.

Now

Sugas' P.O.V

I was working on the laptop finally being able to focus a bit. We were all worried about Y/N she had gone somewhere without saying anything. I do have a small hunch on what it might be. Suddenly we hear the door open and all the boys rushed to see who it was. Probably in hopes of it to be the maknae finally coming home.

Where were you, young lady? Do you think it's an appropriate time to come back home? And tell the driver not to tell us where you were? Jin Hyung asks making her silent for a moment only for Y/N to burst out crying. Hugging Hobi out of the blue for some sort of comfort.

All of us were left speechless while Hobi hugged her and rubbed circles on her back to calm her down. I'm guessing it has to do with that day 13 years ago doesn't it? I say from the counter where my laptop is set on. Nodding I look at the others. I'm sorry for not telling you where I was. I just needed to be only me.

Hey guys how about I take her upstairs to rest for a bit? Jungkook asks while collecting her in his arms and starts walking towards the stairs. Yoongi what do you know about this? V asks me. A lot more than anyone thinks I know. I reply. But let's wait for Jungkook for me to tell you. I add before going back to work.

Around 30 minutes later we hear footsteps headed towards the kitchen. Seconds after Jungkook enters the room coming to the rest of us. How is she doing now? Jimin asks looking at him. She's better but still pretty sad. Hyung will you please explain why she was so heartbroken. Jungkook asks me.

Well IDK how she is related to it honestly. 13 years ago my little sister- WAIT YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?! Yes, she was adopted now let me continue. She left with her dancing group to different states to perform. But while they were in America they got into an accident where almost half of them died. Till last year none of the kids came back and when they did my sister wasn't there. And they didn't say anything about where she was but only that she was adopted. This broke my heart more than it did to my parents. I say with a tear slipping down my eye. I feel someone hug me out of nowhere. Looking up I see V hugging me with sad eyes. And today you know how I left for a bit. Well, I was going to the cemetery to pay my respect for the members that lost their lives that day. But to my surprise I see Y/N sitting with tears coming out of her eyes. Not wanting to disturb her I left and came back. That's all I know. I continue making all the boys nod.

I'm going to see how she is? Jungkook states and leaves going upstairs. He seems worried. Jimin says. Ye he does. I say putting my hands under my chin.

Jungkooks' P.O.V

Going back upstairs to our room I see Y/N's tear-stained face making my heart clench with hurt. She has been through so much at such a young age and yet she stays strong. At least she did before today. I take a pic of her before laying down and pulling her so she lays on my chest.

Going on Twitter I post something and set my phone down and cuddle Y/N and drift off to sleep.

~The next day~

Y/N P.O.V

Waking up in the morning I groan from the forming headache. Probably because of all the crying I did. Getting up I notice Jungkook hugging one of my pillows. Smiling softly at the sight head to the bathroom to wash up. Upon entering I see my reflection in the mirror. I look like a mess. My eyes are swollen because of crying, my hair is all over the place. Getting in the shower and coming out after 35 mins all refreshed I leave the bathroom only to find Jungkook looking at me in an impatient way. What? I ask shrugging my shoulders. Took you long enough. He says making an irritated face. Aww, I'm sorry babe. Going in front of him I make a cute pouting face before kissing him on the lips. Feeling him smile on my lips I smile as well. Giggling I skip into the closet to find a change of clothes.