Chapter 34

Recap

I enter the studio and rummage through different shelves. It was pretty easy since everything was labeled. But it was only by name and not the content. But I found the one I was looking for sooner or later. Taking that I go to the living space. Connecting the hard drive to the TV, I start playing them one by one. And that's how we spent the day until it was time to eat.

Now

We received a message from Jin saying that dinner is ready and to go back. So, getting up Jungkook puts his jacket on as I close the lights and place things in their respective locations. After I follow Kookie's lead by putting on my coat and heading out. The walk was quick, and we held hands the whole time.

It honestly feels nice not to be restricted. I say, breaking the silence that had fallen. I know, right? I'd love to have this every day. He also comments on walking with his head towards the sky. For me, I'd like the fans to be a bit more understanding. Cause I'd change nothing but that. I say, and it almost sounded aggressive. I know how you feel, jagiya.

Once we get inside, we make our way to the formal dining room where we find the boys with a shit ton of ramyeon. Time to get fat. My flat comment makes them burst out in laughter. Dinner went by quickly with talking and laughing. All in all just enjoyed the night.

~the next morning~

I start the day off with a vlog doing my morning routine. So basically cleansing it, applying a toner, then a vitamin C serum, eye cream, moisturizer, and sunscreen. So firstly, I'm going to put a hairband on to keep fair out of my face, then I'm gonna cleanse my face with this Neutrogena ultra-gentle cleanser. It feels nice on my skin since it's pretty sensitive to harsh soaps and stuff.

 It feels nice on my skin since it's pretty sensitive to harsh soaps and stuff

After it's the toner, oh hello there sleepy head. I get interrupted as a still sleepy Jungkook enters. Goo morning. Chuckling, I go near him and fix his hair a bit. Why don't you join me on the blog huh? I whispered as he hugged me close. Mhm. Hesitatingly, he lets go and goes to the toilet to finish his business before joining me in front of the mirror where he goes to do his routine.

Nah ah you're doing mine today. Here, use this first. I'll wait. I say, giving him my cleanser and another hairband while getting the cotton pads ready. As I was saying, A.R.M.Y, this is the toner I use. It's the Bioderma sensibio H2O micellar water. Usually, I put a small amount in the cotton pad before rubbing it all on my face. So, I'll prepare these as Kook finishes washing his face. With that, a bit of silence falls until Jungkook is fully awake.

Ah, that was refreshing. He sighs out whilst, patting his face dry. Here take this and gently rub it in. I like to use this one in particular because it's gentle on the skin and regulates the pH levels. Toner was on now time for the serum. Since it's the morning we need a face serum. And I use a vitamin c one. I comment showing the Skinbetter Science Alto Defense Serum. It is a bit on the pricier side but has resulted in being the best for my skin.