Chapter 38

Recap

He helped me change as well as tucked me in bed. Obviously after brushing our teeth and everything like that. After that, he put on Haikyuu and cuddled up next to me.

Now

The light shines into my eyes making me open them ever so slightly looking around to find Kook missing. Yet I was too lazy to get up so grabbing my phone I scroll through Tik Tok. And what do I see... videos of the proposal, gender reveal, and even edits of me and Jungkook and all the times we were lovey-dovey on camera.

After some time the bedroom door opens revealing Jungkook peeking his head in. Seeing me awake he opens the door wider and gets in greeting me with a small peck on the lips. Morning jagi. Morning love.

He seemed very excited for whatever reason that I do not know. What's got you so hyped today babes? I ask out of curiosity while grabbing a bag of sweets from the bedside table drawer. That is for me to know and you to find out. Also no sweets on an empty stomach. He took the candy away and placed some clothes in front of me.

Change into this. We're going somewhere. With that, he shuts himself in the closet presumably changing as well. So I lazily get up and went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, get dressed, etc. I didn't bother putting makeup on before getting out.

By the time I got out Jungkook was ready and waiting for me. Come on. He said taking my hand and going downstairs where all the guys were. We're going out for a bit. With that, we exit the dorm and go towards Kooks' car. We enter and he takes off. Where are we going? I finally ask curiosity getting the best of me. Surprise. With that, the rest of the ride was quiet with Jungkook singing randomly and me joining.

When we arrive I check out of the window to realize we're at a spa. Why are we here? Jungkook opens the door and helps me out. I know you have been having body aches for the past week. So I decided to book a spa day for us. He explains before going to the front desk and telling them his name.

~time skip~

I feel so fresh right now. Am glad. We exit the spa and in the car again. It's not a very long date. But I was thinking it would relax you a little since carrying a baby is so tough. He explains this spontaneous little date making me feel all warm inside. I don't care if it's short what I care about is the thought behind it. I give him a soft smile of appreciation.

Actually, can we stop by the dealership? Kinda want to change my Mercedes to a better one. I say scrolling through the Audi page and looking at different models. I was thinking of maybe getting an Audi Q7 fit for a mama. Honestly, that's a good idea.

So he takes a different route to the place before parking and helping me out. The car dealer comes and greets us while Jk explains the situation. Well unfortunately we don't have that model here at the moment but we can order one just how you want it and get it shipped here.

With that said we chose everything and closed the deal on the Q7 while the dealer also said to bring the used car tomorrow for it to be inspected before a price is presented. So we left and go back to the dorms.

~time skip June 13th~

Today is BTS's 9th birthday and I was feeling a bit under the weather but still decided to join them for A.R.M.Ys sake. We're seated down in front of a table with food which for some reason made me want to throw up.

So now we are all situated in front of the camera. While most of the boys talked and I joined here and there, my brain could only think about the almost sad news we would spread in a bit.