Chapter 36

Recap

Let's just sleep it off for now and talk about it in the morning. Hopefully, nothing happens.

Now

Jungkooks P.O.V

Waking up today was pretty uneventful. Almost the same as yesterday. Getting up and ready for soundcheck then the concert and getting back home. But around the stadium, I saw a lot of love-filled posters about me and my now fiancée. And only some hate here and there. So that gave us a lot of energy for the rest of the concerts.

~time skip~

It's the day after Christmas and I, Jin Hyung, Jimin Hyung, and Y/N are returning first. I had worn an all-black outfit from top to bottom. Jin opted for casuals for his return. Jimin had his trusted bag across his torso, while a bomber jacket kept him warm. And also hid under a mask and a beanie at the airport.

Y/N on the other hand decided to be the daredevil this time. Wearing a short black dress with a sheer cardigan that reached the floor. A pair of black heels and the laces tied as if they were ballerina shoes. Big hoop earing and one snake piercings on one of the ears too. Her hair was done in big fluffy curls. She also had a black "Louis Vuitton" bag and a diamond necklace/choker. She slayed the outfit.

 She slayed the outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She was walking confidently next to me waving at cameras before entering the car waiting for us. Ah, it feels refreshing to be back. Comes her whisper as she fixes her cardigan to cover her legs. Ye it does. Jimin sighs looking out of the window.