Chapter 14

Recap

Do you know the saying curiosity killed the cat, well- What are you doing with my diary?!! Y/N yells at me running and snatching the book out of my hands hugging it to her chest. ' Busted. ' Not being able to speak from what I had read I just stood there looking at her. Frozen on the outside but happy on the inside that she shares the same feelings as me.

Now

Y/Ns P.O.V

Jungkook was acting so weird just standing on the same spot staring. Weirdly I could see happiness in his eyes and I have no idea why. Having enough of it I grab his sleeve and pull him to the bed. Pushing him to sit I cross my arms and tap my foot against the floor. Well, what were you doing reading my diary?? I ask him only to get silence as a reply. Being an impatient person I go towards him to shake him to get him back to earth. But of course, things don't go the way I wanted to and I trip on thin air and land on Jungkooks' chest. I'm so so so so sorry!!! I say while trying to get up but get blocked by a pair of arms that wrap themselves around my waist.

Why didn't you tell me? I hear Jungkook oppa ask me. What do you mean? What didn't I tell you? I ask him back confused. That you liked me. He replies back making me freeze in place. You read it in the diary, didn't you? I say. Ye I did- With that said I try hard to get him to let me go. Let me go, let me go. Wait you didn't let me finish. He says holding me down harder before flipping us over. I feel the same towards you. I know it hasn't been long since we met but i couldn't help but fall for you. He tells me looking me right in the eye. Why didn't you tell me that? I ask very surprised. I didn't think you felt the same.

Hey, it's okay. At least you're not like the guys that bully the girl to get their attention 😜. I say making both of us laugh. So, will you be my girlfriend? He asks getting up pulling me with him. What's in for me if I say yes? I ask teasing him. A great boyfriend and maybe a bag full of your favorite snacks. He tells me in an also teasing voice. Then my answer is YES. I scream the last part.

A few seconds later we hear footsteps but they all stop by the door and do come in. Let's prank the guys. I whisper to Jungkook Oppa making him smirk. I start to make sexual sounds like moaning out the yes and stuff. Kookie on the other hand was moaning and groaning saying stuff like that. I motion for him to shake the bed and so he does and in the meantime, I make my voice louder.

The boys behind the door gasp but then there is a frustrated yell and a red-faced Jin enters. With a wooden spoon. As soon as the door opens all the boys fall. Jin comes to the bed with the spoon in the air ready to attack.

Seeing all these scenes makes me laugh so much I fall from the bed. And Jungkook Oppa falls on the bed. V Oppa gets up from the floor holding a phone which was on what I'm guessing recording a VLIVE. You live Oppa? I ask him. Ye... He replies falling silent after that. Well A.R.M.Y you just got pranked by the maknaes. I and Jungkook shout at the camera.

All the guys were looking at us with eyes wide open. Run. Jin says in a calm voice but I could see a storm in his eyes. Following his advice, I run out like the wind while Jungkook Oppa wanted to make the tough guy part.

I love Jungkook and all but I will always run to save my life. Now half an hour later Jungkook was in the living room sulking while I was in the bar that was connected to the living room sipping banana milk.