Chapter 1

So, hi my name is Park Y/N and I'm 19 and I'm still in high school. That is because I was held back a couple of years.

Right now, I'm heading to the cafeteria alone because to say the truth I don't have friends here seen as I don't like to interact with other people.

On the way to the cafeteria, I overheard some girls talking. Something along the lines of a school trip and only chosen students. In all honesty, I had no idea about what they were talking about. So, I just walked away.

~ time skip ~

Thank god school is over for today. Before I could leave I heard the speakers go of: All students gather in the gym. I groaned and changed my directions, making my way to the gym. After all the students gathered the principal started talking.

As you may have heard already heard there will be a trip for some chosen students. But, each chosen student is going to a different place. So, let's start the choosing blah blah blah y/n. What??? The student that heard their name should stay behind to get info on where they are going.

After that, all the students left except what I'm guessing are the chosen ones. As always, I stay last in line. When my turn came he informed me that I'm going to Korea and the school is paying for everything. Let's just say I was shook. As I was leaving he called after me and said:

Ah, almost forgot to inform you that you are staying with a group called BTS is that okay with you.

Yes, sir that's ok. Goodbye

As I said those words I was dying on the inside. You see BTS is my favorite K-Pop group. The school has talked with our parents so they are OK with this and I am done with high school cause I'm ahead of everybody.

After I arrived home called for my mum letting her know I came back. Then I went to my room and started packing cause I leave in 2 days. So, let me fill you in on why the principal chose me to go to Korea. For one I have lived there before, two he is the only one in the whole school that knows I can sing and dance and that was by accident so yeah. I am going back to my home country and I'm happy about that.

~ time skip ~

It was dinner time and I was talking with my family about the trip. Let's just say they were happy but sad at the same time. Tomorrow I had to go to school just to pick up some info that I will need as well as the BTS manager's phone number to communicate.

Right now, I'm resting on my bed listening to BTS songs. A while later I say goodnight to my family get my cat and go to sleep while cuddling her. To sleep was hard, to say the least. My mind kept making me remember that I'm staying with my favorite group for the next I don't know how long. 

----------------------------------------------------
So yeah this is the first chapter.
Please don't hate. I know it's not good but I will try to get better.
And the day that I'm writing this is also Jungkooks birthday so here you go.

(edited)