Chapter 7

Recap

Never have I ever flipped off a teacher or anyone older than me.

I grab a shot and drink it while they all stare at me.

What? I ask

YOU HAVE DONE WHAT? and here comes an exaggeration from Jin.

It's something normal from where I come from. I say shrugging. I think we should stop here tho.

Now

I think we should stop here tho. I said as I got up taking the glasses to the kitchen. Then I hear some furious footsteps coming my way and a yell Oh no young lady, you come back here. I turn around and face Jin with a raised eyebrow. Yes, your majesty what have I done this time. in the background, I can hear the boys go OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!! and then a yell from Jin telling them to shut up. I shake my head and think to myself 'Their duality is crazy for sure. Like how can they be these guys that perform in front of thousands of people being all cool and stuff but also e this much of crackheads.'

I think we should just have a movie marathon for the rest of the night. I said and all the boys agreed. Let's watch-- we are not going to have a horror movie marathon. I interrupted Jungkook because I knew he was going to say that. And guess what he did he pouted and gave me the puppy eyes. Nope, I don't want to have nightmares for 3 days in a row. Awwwww, come onnn pleaseee. At that moment I knew I was fucked up. why you might ask, well let me enlighten you. HE STARTED FUCKING DOING AEGYO.

NOO don't do that. Fine will watch whatever you won't just stop. I said sighing. Next thing I know I'm being carried by the muscle pig to their movie theater. ' Of course, they have a fucking movie theater in their house, that's completely normal. '

~small time skip~

Halfway through the movie and I'm almost pissing myself. So right now, I'm curled up hugging a pillow and trying to close my ears. Just then I feel something touch me so I do the most logical thing ever...... Scream my head off. Chill it's just me. I hear from behind. I recognize him as Jungkook so I turn to him. He only opens his arms and I don't need any other form of invitation. I just dive and hide my face in his neck. After that, I feel him put me on some earphones that were playing some soft relaxing music. Soon after that, I drift off to sleep.

Jungkooks P.O.V

I was focused on the movie but I could see in the corner of my eye that Y/N was terrified. I reached and touched her leg and she screamed. Chill it's just me. Then I just open my arms and she literally jumps' and hides her face in my neck. Then I grab my phone and earphones and play some soft music and put them on her. She relaxes and I turn back and watch the movie. Suddenly I feel the weight become a little heavier so I look at Y/N and notice she fell asleep.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. ' she's so cute

~time skip after the movie~

After the movie, I look around and I find Jin hiding behind Namjoon, J-hope hiding behind Suga, and Jimin hiding behind V.

I think we should call it a night cause, I don't think we can watch another movie with these scardy cats. Says the leader. Ye your right. I say and get up holding Y/N also.

 I say and get up holding Y/N also