Chapter 25

Recap

The rest of the day went by just recording the song. It was going great until I received a phone call...

Now

Taking my phone out of my pocket I look and see an unknown number. Assuming it's a prank call I just decline it. But the number calls again and again. Now a person pranking me wouldn't call this much do it has to be important.

Excuse me I think I have to get this. I day and exit the room while accepting the call. Hello. Y/N speaking. I answer the phone only to hear the familiar voice of my doctor. Hey, I had to call you with the hospitals' number. They wanted the receptionist to call you but I said I'd do it. But the reason I called is because the test results came out. And I don't know if it's good or bad news but they came out positive. Suni says making me stop dead in my tracks.

Wait a second which test came out positive. I ask with panic lacing voice. The pregnancy test. If you want I can schedule an abortion date for you. But I wouldn't recommend it. She says in a calm voice trying to keep me as calm as possible. Ye no. Don't. If anything schedule the ultrasound. I took an oath that I will never have an abortion no matter the situation. I say in a firm voice only to hear a sigh of relief on the other end. Well if you want you can come tomorrow for the first check-up. Yes, sure I'll be there at 10. I got to go now ba bai. I say before ending the call.

Still, in shock, I enter the recording room silent. Jungkook was singing his part of the song when Suga noticed me. You okay sis you look a bit pale. He asks looking at me while making the boys turn around as well. Let's wait for Jungkook to finish first. In the meantime can I get a sour cherry juice, please. I ask one of the assistants who Brough it to me quickly. Thanks.

10 minutes later and Jungkook was done. In the meantime, I had also asked our manager to come over and he did. So um... I got a call from the hospital. And they said the test had come out positive meanin- which test are you talking about? They all ask making me look at them. I was just about to explain but okay. And I was saying the test meant that I am pregnant. I say while looking down at my lap.

I was preparing myself to be shouted at but instead, I felt 2 strong arms hugging me. So I did the only thing logical and cling to that person like a koala. From the smell, I could tell it was Kookie. But soon I was enveloped by 6 other smells. Everything is gonna be okay. We're here for you. And a lot of other comforting words were said by them.

What are you gonna do? Are you thinking of aborting it? Manager-nim asked looking at me. No. I will not abort it. Not only have I sworn to never even consider abortion, but it would also be cruel cause the innocent life has done nothing to deserve being killed for. I say spitting some words out in disgust. That's good to know that you have your mindset for something good. I'm going to talk with Bang PD about this. He says leaving the room.

I'm glad to know you're against abortions. Namjoon says looking at me proudly. Giving him a soft smile I nuzzle my face in Jungkooks neck and block the world out. How about we continue this another time hm. The producer says making the boys nod and bow in thanks before leaving the room. Pretty soon I fell asleep on Kookies shoulder.