Chapter 12

Recap

Can you sing for me pretty please? Y/N says looking at me with sleepy eyes. Ye sure. So I start singing 2U.

Now

~one week later~

Waking up this morning had me nervous. Today was the day that I tell Bang PD my decision. I talked with my parents and they said that I should follow what my heart says.

Getting up and doing my morning routine I do my make-up and get dressed. This routine has gotten so familiar I do it almost robotically.

 This routine has gotten so familiar I do it almost robotically

Going downstairs the boys were eating breakfast

Going downstairs the boys were eating breakfast. Morning. I tell the grabbing an apple to snack on for now since my anxiety was not leaving my tummy alone.

Inside the car, my mind is running wild not knowing if I'm making the right decision or not. While my mind was elsewhere it seems as if we had arrived at the company and the boys start filing out of the car leaving me to be the last out.

Hey guys I'll meet you at the dance room I have something to do first. I tell them before going the other way. The more I walk down the hallway the more I become confident about what I'm doing. Knocking on the door and hearing the 'come in', taking a sit in front of his desk. What brings you here Y/N? He asks giving me his full attention. Sir, I have made my decision. I say with a determined look. And that is? I will...

Jungkooks P.O.V

I noticed Y/N had been acting very odd this morning. But going to Bangs's office makes it even more suspicious. Trying to take my mind off that and back into the dance practice. It seemed to help me till we took a break and the topic was brought back. Did anyone notice how strange Y/N was acting this morning? Jin Hyung asks. I'm sure everyone noticed. Yoongi Hyung says rolling his eyes. I'm worried she seemed stressed and she didn't even eat. She never skips meals so that left me quite surprised.

All the talk we did throughout the break was for the only person that shocked us today. Just as we were about to start Y/N walks in and she seems to be a little bit more relaxed than before. Rushing to her and asking questions left and right. GUYS GUYS I'M FINE. She shouts making all of us shut up. I just had to talk some stuff with Bang PD. That is all she says before sitting on one of the chairs telling us to proceed with practicing.