"You like this Li-Li?" I pulled a dress off the rack and held it up so she could see it. "Yeah it's really cute....but daddy's not gunna let me wear it." I chuckled. "I can handle daddy." I dropped it in our basket and kept pushing it.

"You would look cute in this mommy." I turned around to see her handing something to me. I took the hanger out oof her hand and held it up to eye level. I looked up and down ata the all black jumpsuit she handed me. I lifted a brow and nodded.

"Actually, this is pretty cute, good choice baby." I tossed it in the basket and smiled. "See I have good taste." I laughed. "Yeah, you get it from me." She placed her hand on the basket as I pushed it down the next aisle.

"Can we get shoes too?" I nodded. "Sure, we have a few more places to go though, so don't go crazy in this one place." "Okay." I shuffled through another rack of clothes when my phone began to ring in my purse.

"Can I go look down that aisle?" She asked, pointing infront if me. "Yeah, just stay where I can see you." She nodded and ran off a head of me. I quickly reached into my purse and pulled out my phone. A immediate smile formed on my lips when I seen Trey calling me. I answered as quick as I could and placed the phone to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

TREY: "There's my friend I've missed so much."

I chuckled.

ME: "I've missed you too, how are you doing? How's everything going??"

TREY: "Im good, and things have been good, or I should say better."

I nodded to myself.

ME: "That's great, you and Asia are doing better?"

TREY: "We are, we've been gettin ready for the little one."

I smiled.

ME: "Oh I completely forgot she was preganant! How far along is she?"

TREY: "She's going on five months now."

ME: "Aw, congrats Trey.....wait, is she okay with us speaking? I know you were suppose to be keeping our distance."

TREY: "Yeah she's fine, we've been doing some counseling and she's okay with us being friends, she's good now."

I took a sigh of relief.

ME: "Good because I've missed talking too you."

TREY: "Same here, so how's everybody? How's Aliyah?"

ME: "Everyone's okay....Aliyah's here with me, we're doing some shopping today."

He chuckled.

TREY: "Typical, tell Li-Li I said hey.....but what's really going on? You sounded funny a minute ago."

ME: "Too much to tell you over the phone."

TREY: "Right, you can come over one of these days, or I can come to you if you want."

I smiled.

ME: "Yeah, that would be great...I'll call you later and I'll tell you when."

TREY: "Alright."

I hung up the phone and dropped it in my bag. "I think Im all done here." I looked up to see Aliyah walking back over to me with a arm full of clothes. "I think you are too." I said in a chuckle.

"Put in the basket so we can go." She nodded and dumped all the clothes in the basket. "Im kinda hungry, can we go eat now?"

"Sure baby." I pushed the cart over the check out. "Where do you wanna go eat?" I handed the clothes to the cashier as I thought about where to go. "I don't know, what are you in the mood for?" She looked up and rubbed her chin, causing me to chuckle.