Chapter Thirty Two

I felt nudging on my side. I ignored it, trying to finish my slumber.

"Ria? Hey wake up!" I hear and I finally lift one lid and I see Zach smirking and I groan.

"What?" I spat and he points up. I follow his gaze to see that we're still outside, "right..."

"I mean if you don't mind sleeping out here with the wolves, be my guest," he shrugs and leaves me behind. I stumble up without any help, which was sort of a struggle if you ask me because it feels as if I just woke up from the dead.

"There aren't any wolves, stupid," I say and before I know it, he's closing the door on me. I pace as fast as I can to the door and it's locked, "hey! Unlock this door right now Zach, or here me out I will-"

"Ria?" I hear a too familiar voice. I turn around to see Preston?

I face him completely and I gulp, "Pres, how did you get up here?" I ask and he looks behind him.

"There's another staircase," he chuckles and I nod slowly. Of course there is, "I know I gave you a lot of space tonight..." he trails off and I space out, not wanting to here what's to come, "I'm just glad you know the truth... so now we can finally move past all of this," he smiles, and oddly, mine fades, due to my confusion. I quickly cover it up and nod my head stutterly.

He comes over to my side and kisses me. It's hard to react, but I kinda force myself to, as bad as it sounds. He breaks it off, and hugs me instead this time, "Did you and Scar have a good time?" I ask and I can feel his chest vibrates as he talks.

"You could say that..."

Scarlett

As I slid into the passenger seat, I felt as I've accomplished, "so where are we going exactly?" Preston says confused, next to me.

"Just drive, I don't know where yet, maybe Bravo," I shrug and he narrows his eyes on me, but obliges.

"Why aren't Zach and Ria coming too?" He asks and I roll my eyes. I obviously dodged a bullet with him. I'm doing Ria a favor, by driving her and Preston away. She's good for Zach, I can already see how he's happier and as much as Ria doesn't want to admit it, she knows she has it bad for him too.

Preston is just her side bitch, and it's my job to get rid of him.

I'm going to make him cheat.

"Ria was tired after all the news and I think it'd be best to leave her be and Zach had plans to meet up with old friends I think," I lied.

His grip on the steering wheel tightened, "none of this should even be happening," he says.

"So you thought it would've been better to leave my sister and your girlfriend in the dark?" I patronize him and he shakes his head.

"No that's not what I'm saying, it's just... I wish that none of this would have even started," he mutters.

"Yeah well, a little too late for that," I shrug and he looks at me and shakes his head.

"So that's it? That's all you have to say after all of this shit? No regrets?" I can tell he's upset over this so I decide to play along with it, if I want this evening to go the way I planned.

He pulls into Bravo and I sigh heavily, "You're right... I'm sorry, this is all of my fault. I guess I just thought if I ignored it, maybe it would go away and maybe... you wouldn't hate me as much," I played the victim role.

I can hear his rapid breathing slow down, "it's okay and remember it wasn't your fault; we were all involved," he says and I knew I had him. He's so easy.