Chapter Seven

I hope you enjoyed! A picture of Zach to the side>>

Eating popcorn and candy with soda on an empty soda, probably wasn't the best idea I've had so far. Now I'm sitting inside this theatre with Zach and I really need to use the bathroom. My stomach grumbles and I mentally slap myself, "Are you okay?" Zach asks me.

I force a smile, "I'm great, good movie by the way," I say, but I have no idea what it's about to be honest. Some action/romance movie is all I know  and that Zach is the main character.

He raises his eyebrows, "Do you even know what's going on?" he whispers. Damn, how did he know I was lying? "I've just happened to notice that you've been... a little preoccupied," he points to my food. I blush and he just laughs at me, receiving a few stares from people, signaling us to be quiet.

"Okay, fine, I'm starving and this food wasn't the best to satiate my needs," I say honestly.

"Why didn't you eat earlier?"

I just shrug my shoulders, "Don't worry about me, let's just watch this movie that I have no clue what it's about," and he chuckles again. It's actually kind of nice to see him laugh when it involves me, but in a positive way; not him pouring soda all over me.

"Oh no, this is one of my favorite movies, by far, you are watching this movie again, I guarantee it," he smirks.

"We'll see about that; are you going to pour soda all over me if I refuse?"

He just laughs to himself, "Oh, much, much worse," he winks and returns his eyes back to the screen. I can't help but to stare at him secretly. I can't focus on a move that has been on for an hour and I have no idea what's going on. He notices me looking at him and I snap my head towards the direction of the screen, blushing, "I know I'm really attractive to look at, but remember, I'm also on the screen also," he smirks and I gasp at his ego.

"What if I was looking at you just because there's something on your face?" I smirk back at him.

He gasps dramatically, "Oh no! I- I can't let people see me, my reputation will be ruined! This is horrendous," he squeals like a girl and I'm laughing. More people stare at us, giving us dirty looks and I apologize, pointing to Zach.

"You're going to get us kicked out of your own movie!" I say.

"Then so be it!" he shouts and I punch his arm.

"I swear if you don't shut up-"

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to escort you two out of this cinema, due to noise complaints," A man says at us. I give Zach a dirty look and I excuse myself from my seat, following the man, with Zach trailing behind me. We get out of the theatre and I began hitting Zach, "What the hell was that! Now the press is going to have a blow at us getting kicked out of your own movie!"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Yeah, that was kind of the point,"

I stare at him confused, "W-what are you talking about?"

"I'm saying, I wasn't in the mood to be surrounded by all these people when I get out and I just really wanted to make an appearance and bolt, but with you being here..." he shrugs again.

"So, I'm the reason you're still here?"

"Don't take it personal, we are in a relationship after all," he states bluntly. I just scoff at his rudeness.

"You are a real ass and I can't believe for one second I thought..." I don't even bother finishing that sentence.

"You thought what? That we're on a 'friend' level now?" he mocks me. I glare at him, shaking my head and he snickers quietly to himself, "Well, we aren't," he states, "Anyways, I have things to do, we can escape through the back way," he motions me to follow him, which I do, not wanting to face the paparazzi. We walk through some hallways, out to a door, which leads to the side of the building. I follow him down to the street and he waits by the curb, holding his hand up for a cab. He looks at me and I stare at him confused, "You can't always get the luxury of riding in a limo sweetheart," he says coldly. I stay silent because I'm disappointed to see his feelings hasn't changed his perspective of me being a snobby priss. He hails a cab and he opens the door for me to get in, "I'll see you later, just give the man your address-" and I shut the door in his face, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. I lock the door because I don't want him to get in with me. He can get his own damn cab, or limo.