Chapter Nine

A picture of Layne>>>  Enjoy! Comment and Vote<3

Alexandria

I have no idea what to wear... I'm lying down in my closet, on the plush carpet, staring at the ceiling. I'm supposed to be meeting Layne and Tyrone at some restaurant, Feledia in twenty minutes. I get up, but a little too quickly because I feel dizzy, but I stable myself. I open my drawers and I pull out some black jeggings, that has some leather patches, and I put it on. I look through my essential shirts, and I find a really nice, sheer black tank with some design on the front. The neckline is also a halter, so I slip it on. I look through my racks for a coat, and I settle with a red blazer, with white patches on the elbow. I put on a dangly necklace and add some rings. I grab some black booties with a heel and I use the same purse that I had on today. I decide to let my ponytail down, letting my hair flow down. I dab some red lipstick on, as it's matching my blazer and I smile in the mirror. I don't really know anything about Layne or Tyrone, so that's why I'm nervous. I just hope they don't see through my facade. I leave my room and I skip downstairs, but no one is in, so I just leave the apartment in silence. Once I get downstairs, I don't seem to see Lucas anywhere either; I feel everyone I know just doesn't want to be around each other. I freeze in my steps when I spot the big Christmas tree in the lobby. I can't believe I forgot the reason I even came down to New York, it's because my parents and I were spending this holiday with Scar, Jonah, and Mel. I mentally slap myself as I walk out of the doors of my building. I hail a cab and I scold myself, how could I be so irresponsible? Tomorrow, I'm shopping for everyone. I just hope they haven't forgotten too...

I get to the restaurant and I'm starting to get the jitters because how high-class it is. A door man opens the door for me and I mutter a quick 'thank you'. I feel terrible because it's freezing outside and he has to endure it. I walk up to the hostess and I tell her my friends are waiting for me and their names. She nods knowingly and guides me to their table. Both Tyrone and Layne are waiting for me and they seem to be having fun already, seeing that they have their alcohol and they're laughing. Layne spots me first and she gets up from her seat, giving me a hug and one of those side kiss things, "Hey girl! You look good!" she says, sitting back in her seat, while I take next to Tyrone, who gives me a hug also.

"Thanks! I'm starving," I say, taking off my coat and purse.

"Oh we already ordered," Tyrone says.

"What did you order?" I ask.

"What we always get! The fried mushrooms and Steak for me, but since you and anorexic girl don't eat, you guys get Caesar salad," he says proudly.

"Um, It's going to take more than a salad to fill me up Tyrone," I joke and Layne and him look at me shocked and I feel a bit intimidated. Scarlett is probably some healthy chick who doesn't eat a lot, but I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat!

"Well okay, let me get the waitor over here," he laughs, holding up his hand, signaling a waitor.

"What can I do for you?" an older man asks.

"My friend just got here, and she'll like to see a menu," Tyrone says. The waitor nods his head and leaves, getting a menu, he returns.

"You know what, I think I'll take what you're having also, the steak and fried mushrooms please," I hand the waitor the menu back.

"Anything to drink?" he asks.

"She'll have another one of these," Layne holds up her drink and I shake my head no rapidly, "What?" she asks amused.

"I'll just have an iced tea," the waitor nods and leaves.

"Since when do you not drink?" Layne asks.