Chapter Thirty One

Saturdays.

They're made for going out with your girls, getting drunk, going home with a stranger, blah blah blah.

I'm spending my Saturday night by myself in a house where I don't exactly like the owner.

But I don't mind it that much because I'm all warm and curled up with a good book, fifty shades of grey.

Yes this book is basically a porno, but to be honest, I've read worse.

For the record, I don't get any, so I'm living my fantasies through Anastasia and Christian.

"Fifty Shades? Really?" I hear Zach waltz into my room and I shut the book, a bit bashful that I've been exposed reading this sex novel.

I blush and cover my face as I nod sheepishly, "maybe!" I say and he laughs.

"Well... then maybe you'll be happy, maybe not, that you're one of the first to know that I've been cast as Christian," he says and my jaw drops.

"What? You can't! That's like a freaking porn scandal! You're basically gonna have to have sex with the female lead!" I say, finding myself getting angry all of a sudden.

Zach laughs and then smirks down at me, as he takes a seat on my bed, "why are you mad? Jealous?" He says and I push him off my bed.

"No! Just..." I trailed off, at a loss of words, "just think what it'll do to your relationship with Scarlett," I say and he closes his mouth, as if he's hiding something, "what?"

"Well... Scars auditioning too," he says and my eyes bulge out as I am about to yell.

"What? Why is she doing that?"

"Because your aunt thought it'd be cool for us to do," he shrugs, "and it's not like we've haven't done it before," he laughs and I glare at him, "I'm messing with you," he reassures, but I still glare at him, "okay, I'm not, but I think it would be a cool movie," he exclaims and I get a bit queasy. I'm definitely not going to see that movie then.

"Well, you won't see me there," I huffed all high and mighty.

"Why, you jealous?" He smirks and I scoff, tossing my hair.

"Um, you sincerely wish."

"No, but I think you do."

"What are you doing here anyways?" I say, ignoring his attempt to get me 'admit' some kind of feelings for him.

"Everyone is getting ready to go out," he shrugs.

"Really? Where?"

"I don't know, some club."

"Oh..." I trail off, not really hyped to the mood to go to a nightclub. The last time I was at one, I kissed Zach without him knowing, well... I think. I totally forgot about that night and to be honest, I really do wanna know what was on Zach's mind that night, "hey?"

He meets me eye and nods, "hm?"

"Remember that night... when you called me to come retrieve you from that club?" I ask quietly and he runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, actually I do," he chuckles, "I was a bit of a dick,"

"You think?" I say, finally smirking at him, instead of the other way around.

"Okay!" He laughs, surrendering his hands, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"For what?"

"Being an asshole to you before that night and after... and for kissing you," he says the last part quietly and I begin to get knots inside my stomach.