이십사 (Twenty Four) - J

~이십사 (Twenty Four) - J~

"Sophie...Sophie ah..." I sang quietly, waking her from her nap as she slowly stirs, her groggy eyes pried open as they met with mine.

"Is it time for dinner?" She asks tiredly while yawning as I just smiled, pulling her naked frame closer to me.

"Yes babe." I replied in Korean, stroking her hair. She reaches up to pull my hand away from her head immediately as I pouted. "Hey! No fun." I whined as she laughs quietly.

"Well, if you keep doing that it makes me wanna fall asleep again."

"Oh..then can I do this?" I say, shifting myself down so that I was face to face with her before I cupped her cheek, and planted a sweet kiss onto her lips. She breaks into a lazy smile, her gaze on me as she doesn't say anything, leaning forward to kiss me again.

Since our earlier love making session, we had just been cuddling under the sheets, chatting and making out occasionally until we both somehow both fell asleep. If it wasn't for the restaurant calling to confirm our reservation, we could have possibly slept till to the wee hours of the night.

"Sophie ah, we need change." I said gently pulling away, causing her to pout before attaching her lips to my bare shoulder instead, sucking and nibbling as I held back a groan, desperately trying to keep my thoughts blank while I could feel myself getting turned on by her gestures. When she finally pulls back, a small but visible love bite appears. I glanced at it as I shook my head at her immediately. "You naughty girl." I teased as she just grins.

"You're mine, I've marked you." She says mockingly, repeating what I've said earlier as I rolled my eyes once before launching myself at her, pinning her under me as I began tickling her sides. This causes her to shriek out loud, trying her best to wiggle herself out of my hold but I wouldn't let her. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry-oh my gosh stop!" She yells out, laughing and squirming under my tickles as I smirked.

"Say 'Park Jimin is so handsome, wow I'm lucky to have him' first!" I teased as her eyes went wide in disbelief.

"What the, why do I have to-no Jimin stop!" she shrieks when I began tickling her again.

"Say it first!"

"Fine! Park Jimin is so handsome, wow I'm lucky to have him!"

"Okay now say 'I don't want anyone but Park Jimin'."

"I don't want anyone but Park Jimin!"

"Good, now say you love me."

"I love you! I fucking love you Park Jimin so for the love of god, please stop!" She yells, almost having tears in her eyes from all that laughter and squirming that she had from my tickles as I gave in and stopped. Sophie lays flat against the bed, trying to catch her breath while she shoots me a glare. "You're so....evil." She breathes out, causing me to laugh.

"You started first." I stated as she just huffs but doesn't say anything else, pouting and looking away. I chuckled, leaning down to kiss her. "If you're gonna keep pouting, then I'm gonna have to keep kissing you till you stop." I said cheekily in Korean, thinking she wouldn't catch it, but instead she raises an eyebrow at me before smiling.

"I guess I'll have to keep pouting then."

With every kiss that I gave her, it soon led to a full blown make out and before we knew it; another round of sex. Only this time it was quicker, and a lot more immersive. This was only our second time of doing it; but at this rate, she was going to make me feel addicted to her body, because I can't seem to ever get enough of it. Seeing her writhing under my touch was enough to make me grow hard again for the third time but I quickly attempted to shake away my dirty thoughts of it.